Chapter 9

I hear a knock on my door and I pretend that I am sleeping, when I hear the door open and someone walk in. I felt the bed dip letting me know someone sat down on the bed,

Kane: I know you are awake I heard you moving in here.

Raven: well that ruins my fun.

I sit up on the bed and just look at him.

Raven: I have three questions for you. One are you bipolar?

Kane: no

Raven: I wouldn't be to sure about that. Two why did you leave like that?

Kane: it made me mad you talking about that.

Raven: Yeah whatever. Three do you know who I was talking about when I said that I had eyes for someone else.

Kane: no and to be honest I really don't want to know, I am also sorry for the way I acted earlier.

Raven: I think that you do want to know who I was talking about.

Kane: I really don't

Raven: but as my bestfriend I have to tell you

Kane: well if he ends up dead don't blame me.

Raven: well then I guess your killing yourself

Kane: well then I guess I don't have.... wait I'm who you were talking about.

Raven: think about it Kane how many boys do I talk to. IM forbidden to even talk to anyone In the gang and you really the only one I trust. other then the people who I live with and Alex and Derrick.

Kane: so when did you plan on telling me that you liked me.

Raven: well if it were not for Alex and derrick then you would still not know so I guess.....never

Kane: yeah well that would not have worked for me so I guess I have to thank them when I see them.

Everyone then barges into the room.

Alex and Derrick: Yeah you better!

Kane: first of all do not tell me what I better do.

Raven: Second why the fuck are you guys eavesdropping on my conversation.

Jess: yeah yeah whatever just answer me this. Are you guys like official or no?

Raven: That's not for me to decide. Lat time I checked I was the only one who said anything. Now if you don't mind I am going to take a nap will all of you please get the fuck out of my room.

Everyone leaves or I thought everyone left. I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around my waist, I Elbowed the person in the stomach.

Kane: Damn you always hitting me

Raven: Well don't just get in my bed without giving me any warning and then would would not get hit.

Kane: well god I guess I will leave then

He gets up to leave but I grab him and pull him back down.

Raven: sorry, please stay.

Kane: your so lucky that your my bestfriend or I would have been gone by now.

Raven: Damn....

Kane: what????

Raven: You just friend zoned me.

Kane: NO that's not wh.....

Raven: Its fine but um I actually want to be alone right now can you please leave.

Kane: wait raven that's not wh...

Raven: JUST PLEASE can you leave?

Kane: yeah if that's what you want.

that's not what I want but I was not gonna let him know that.

Raven: Yeah that's what I want.

( sorry that it is such a short chpter I was in a rush)