Chapter 10

Its been two months since I've last talked to Kane. The boys are around but they said that he was on some kind of business trip. I really feel bad about the way I acted, I should have let him explain what he was saying cause now I'm all depressed and I hate that he makes me feel this way. Anyway back to the present the boys meaning Alex and Derrick are coming over.

I hear a knock on the front door so I go and get it thinking that it is the boys. when I open the door no one is there so I just close the door and go back to what I was doing earlier. A couple of minutes later there is another knock on the door. I am really getting tired of who ever is doing this so I go to the door and slam it open, again there is no one there. I was starting to get real pissed off so I slam the door shut and go out the back door and hide. when I see this person that I don't know but looks familiar I get up and wait for her to turn around.

Raven: Do I know you?

??: Yeah you do and the fact that you already forgot me hurts.

Raven: Well you look real familiar so please tell me who you are and why you keep knocking on my door.

??: well I'm Andr-

Raven: wait let me see your neck

??: now if I show you then my cover will be blown.

Raven: OMG Ashlyn is that you.

( Ashlyn is Andrews little sister, if you forgot Andrew is the ex- boyfriend )

Ashlyn: Damn it Raven why the fuck did you kill my brother, I thought you loved each other.

Raven: Ashlyn you have no idea. I was in love with your brother, but he was not in love with me.

Ashlyn: that's ridiculous, I seen the way he looked at you.

Raven: well what a good actor he was. Do you remember that me, bri, and Jess were on the run from that women lacy black.

Ashlyn: yeah we all wanted to rip her head off for the way she treated you .

Raven: and if anyone that you knew was working with her would you kill them.

Ashlyn: in a heartbeat

Raven: Ok so let me tell you this I was kidnaped and brought to a warehouse the last time I saw you. Lacey black kidnapped me and I was pregnant with your brothers child.

Ashlyn: you were pregnant with Andrews baby and you killed him, I want to see the baby.

Raven: That's not possible cause your brother killed it.

Ashlyn: he would never kill his own child.

Raven: he didn't do it on purpose. He was working with Lacey and was forced to beat me half to death, so I killed him, he almost killed me to, but I made sure before he took his last breath that I told him that he just killed his un born child.

Ashlyn: You do know that I knew the reason that he was working with her right.

Raven: Wait you knew the whole time that he was working with her

Ashlyn: Yeah and he had a good reason, he was doing it so that he could keep his family safe, so that he could keep me safe, Did you know that he had a journal with a plan to kill her and to help you escape and to escape with you. He loved you more then you would ever know.

Raven: then why the fuck would he abuse me like that.

Ashlyn: well you were right about one thing he was acting about one thing but it was not about his love for you it was for that bitch that kidnaped you.