chapter 4

Raven:are you OK?

Kane:yeah I just can't believe you are the one and only Shadow queen.

Raven:why would you have backed down on the fight if you have known?

Kane:yeah probably.

Raven:that's because your a pussy.

Kane:excuse me I am the best fighter here... Well until now anyways.

Raven:Aww..its OK you'll get over it.

Kane:yeah whatever.Anyways its the one and only shadow queen I'm honored to be in your presence.

Raven:omg Aww...your a fan.

Kane:Who isn't,I mean your the toughest chick in the country.I would give anything to be you.

Raven:Trust me you do not want to be me.

Kane:Why is that?

Raven:Because I'm fucked up and I....... Nevermind you would not get it.

Kane:How do you know that?

Raven:Because I know.I also don't want to talk about this with "the toughest gang leader in L.A.".I dont want you to use anything against me.

Kane:What the fuck Raven.Do you really think i would do somthing like that to you?

Raven:I don't know cause I don't know you.All I know is that your name is kane and you are a gangleader wait a minute "the gang leader",that your tarible at art and you just got beat the fuck up by a girl who is half your height.

Kane:You can be a real bitch when you want to be you know that right?

Raven:are you ficking kidding me right now? No wonder no one likes you,you chose to say the things you say so I would chose them wisley with me,you can be friends with Raven or you can be an enemy of Raven.Right now I'm not sure what you are so until you figure that out stay away from me,jess,and Brianna.

I started to walk away when he grabs my Arm.

**********time skipp*********

4 Days later

Its Friday morning the day of my birthday. I have not talked to Knar,Alex,or Derrick since the night of the  street fight.So today the boys(my brother's)are finally coming to school.I think that I need my 17th birthday to be Amazing I want to be treated like a queen.I am deciding to wear something over the top.so I put on all of this

so I put on all of this