chapter 11

The next thing I see made me scream and run towards it. It was Lacey Black in the flesh and I look behind her and I truly cant believe that he was here, it was him, he was not dead, he's alive, and I'm going to make sure he loses his life. It was Andrew. We look right in each other eyes and his lips tug up a little. I look around and I see that no ones winning we are both losing almost the same amount of men. The next thing I do is I hold the gun up and start to shoot at the sky.

Raven: STOPPPPPPP!!!!!

No one stops so I look around and I see Ashlyn and Jess fighting I go up to them and I grab Ashlyn away from her and I put the gun to her head and I look at Andrew and I see that he has a panicked look on his face.

Raven: TELL THEM ALL TO STAND DOWN OR I KILL HER.

Andrew: you wouldn't dare.

Raven: but I would, Andrew baby you never got to see this side of me, and to be honest I wish you would have.

Andrew: I'm only going to stand down if you let my sister go.

Raven: then lets make a deal, I give your sister to one of my men and you give lacey to one of yours and we trade.

Andrew: why would you want her, I thought you would want me.

Raven: and why is that?

Andrew: Because I killed our child and went behind your back.

Raven: that's true but you don't have to worry because if it were not for her then I would not have gotten pregnant in the first place.

Andrew: you do know that she did not get to me until after I met you right.

Raven: you do know your only making me want to kill you even more right, and plus with her gone you do not have to worry about chasing after me all the time.

Andrew: you know I like this new side of you, your angry and hotter then you were before.

Raven: cut the crap Andrew, do we have a deal or not.

Andrew: Deal.

Raven: good, I need someone to come here, like now.

In a second there is someone by my side, I look up to see Kane.

Raven: Kane what are you doing?

Kane: I'm going to make the trade, and plus I'm not going to let them just get away.

Raven: Look Kane, we are going to let them go, I have a plan ok. Just bring her over there and give her to them.

Kane: whatever lets just get this over with.

Kane walks over there and gives Ashlyn to Andrew why this other man comes over here and brings lacey to me. I give Lacey a good punch to the face and she blacks out. Someone from my gang gets her and takes her to the basement. When I turn around I see Andrew with his gun up to Kane's head,

Raven: I knew you would not be able to stick to your word, why the fuck do you have a gun to his head?

Andrew: Until you come with me I am going to kidnap him.

Raven: and why would I care if you kidnap him, I don't even know him he is just another one of my friends boyfriends friend, there is many of them that come here if you want you can kidnap them all. Also why do you want me to come with you.

Andrew: I want you because I am in fucking love with you.

Raven: Fine but I have one condition

Andrew: what is that?

Raven: I'm going to ask you a question and if you answer it correct you have to let Kane go and I will go with you but if you get it wrong and you have to let Kane and me go. Do we have a deal or no?

Andrew: We have a deal. Ask away.

Raven: What is the most important thing that I promised to myself.

Andrew: Oh, this one is easy, to not trust anyone without getting to know them before hand.

Raven: why do you say that?

Andrew: Because ever since I met you, you were this blocked off person.

Raven: well your right that is one of the promises that I have made to myself, But that is not the most important one. Everyone that I live with and am close with knows what it is and I am pretty sure that your sister knows to. If you are one of those people please come stand by my side. Kane elbows Andrews stomach and runs over to us with Ashlyn. Andrew pulls out his gun and is about to shot him but I yell.

Raven: DONT WORRY ANDREW SHE WILL BE BACK SHE NEEDS TO BE IN THIS LINE.

He puts his gun down and stares at me. I stare back.

Raven: Ok now that everyone is here, I want all of you to say what my biggest promise to myself is on the count of three.... 3 . 2 .. 1....

Everyone: To always be strong, not for yourself but for the people you love and care about.

I turn my back and I see that even some of the gang members had spoken.

Raven: Andrew you said you love me right?

Andrew: Yes I love you with all my heart.

Raven: If you loved me you would let me go, can you not see that I have a family here that loves and cares for me, this is the kind of love that you will never be able to give me. Andrew I did love you, but that was a long time ago, and not only that but I thought you were dead.

I start to walk up to Andrew and I put my hand in his and I say

Raven: You will always be my first love, but I am afraid that you wont be the last, you don't love me you love my old self, I am a different person then I was two years ago. Plus I cant go with you.

Andrew: Your right I don't love you, Your not the same person, but you are coming with me

Raven: No you lost, therefor I'm not going anywhere. I don't care if I have to die trying but you are not taking me anywhere.

Andrew: Then I guess you will Die trying

...