Chapter 15

All of my brothers start to walk to Kane and all I do is stand there in amusement.

Raven: Omg get over it I know that I am, so don't worry about his bitch ass, he has his reasons and im not totally sure if I believe him or not but as of right now, he is not to be touched.

Dylan: But why?

Raven: Because he is needed, he is about to be the gangs biggest alliance.

Cole: Wtf is your problem, do you relize that dad almost died, mom and Rachel won't do anything, and now I am in the fucking gang.

Raven: woah, cole you dont have to yell, I understand everything and that's why I'm going to fix it all, but first is dax out of the hospital, is he healthy, and is mom and Rachel home .

Dominic: Dads out of the hospital and yes mom and rachel are home.

Raven: good because I have alot of explaining and making up to do. And I am also going to be looking for jess and Bri.

Dominic: Good luck they kind of fell off the face of the earth

Raven: like j told dumb and du.ber two over there I know where they always wanted to go and there Favre places to go are.

Dominic: Well then let's go get them?

Raven: What about mom, dad, and rachel won't they worry about you jot coming home.

Cole: we will make something up, and I think that they would rather have all of you home at once then one coming home just to leave and look for the other ones.

Raven: Ok but I need one favor before we go. Everyone needs to tie Kane up.

Everyone lunges for Kane. Once Kane is tied to the chair tied up he starts to talk.

Kane: What the fuck Raven I thought we were cool why the fuck did you tie me up.

Raven: Once I have my answers and I know that I can trust you then I will let you go but until then stand down and let your gang help me, or we can settle it the hard way and I could beat your ass like I did before and embarrass you in front of your gang.

Kane: What kind if answers do you want.

Raven: All of them now everyone get out.

everyone leaves and I start to talk again.

Raven: Look I really don't want to do this the hard way so if you don't mind I want the truth and nothing but the truth. Tell me why the fuck you needed all this power in the first place? I mean are you serious you broke a strong ''friendship" just so you could have power.

Kane: I already told you they came to me and they wanted me to kill you but I obviously couldn't do that since I was fucking in love with you.

My eyes go wide and I just sit there saying nothing.

Kane: HELLO, HELLO, I just told you that I was In fucking love with you and you say nothing at all.

I sit there contemplating weather or not I should say something.

Raven: That's the thing you were in love with me. not anymore so start talking.

Kane: RAVEN, LAST TIME I CHECKED YOUR THE SAME PERSON, am I right.

Raven: well obviously, I'm the same person.

Kane: Are you really that oblivious, you really are gonna make me say it.

Raven: Kane you are starting to bug me, just spit it out.

Kane: If I was in love with you then and your still the same person then I am still in love with you.

Raven: No your not, that's impossible its been six years.

Kane: so what your telling me is that you don't have any fallings for me.

Kane asks with a frown coming on his face,

Raven: Do you want me to be honest or lie.

Kane: Why would I want you to lie. Just tell me the truth

Raven: When I last saw you I hated you so much that I think I could have possibly killed you, but now that you told me about all this just being some kind of trick, all those good things that we had together are coming back, the things that I loved about you.

Kane: So what does that mean

Raven: I don't know Kane figure it out, I know you cant be that oblivious since you graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA, and went to one of the top colleges in the U.S

I see Kane smiling and that makes me curious to why he's smiling so much wen he's tied to a chair.

Raven: Why are you smiling so much when your tied to a chair.

Kane: well for three reasons 1. You would never hurt me 2. Because I just realized you were spying on me and 3, Because I also just realized that you still have feelings for me even when you wanted to kill me.

Raven: See you are smart after all, now if you don't mind I would like to see Ashlyn now so that I can see if your story adds up, and we can go look for my sisters, and also so we can go back to being best buddies again with the biggest gang alliance in the world.

Kane: If that's what you want then that's what you shall get, I do have six years to make up for.