Chapter 13

Raven: and maybe if you would have told me then we would never be In this situation. So now if you dont mind I'm going inside to kill this bitch , unless you plan on killing me leave me the fuck alone.

Kane: you know that I cant do that.

Raven: yeah well you are going to have to get used to it because after today I'm gone and I don't want anything to do with you.

Kane: you cant, because your.....your..... your my "bestfriend"

Raven: I have heard that before and look where it got me. Like I told Andrew I'm leaving weather I have to die trying

Kane: So the only way for you to stay is if you die or I some how kidnap you, and we both know that I cant do either of them, so I guess I have to let you go and move on.

Raven: You know I really didn't think that it would take this long for you to make a choice, like damn kill me or don't either way I wouldn't care, because either way I am leaving you and starting over somewhere else, just this time no one will know who I am and I will be a total different person.

Kane: I am going to let you go but I will see you again, no matter how long it takes I will always look for you.

Raven: Then shall we met again Kane knight

Kane: Shall we met again Raven Tate.

I walk away not looking back, and I don't ever plan on coming back unless it is a life or death situation.

6 years later

Its been 6 years and I am a totally different person, I am even more bad and tougher then I've ever been, I have even longer hair but it is now blond and I have so many tattoos, I have two sleeves and I have them on my back, stomach, and legs. I started my own gang called the serpents, and we are the most badass gang out there. Back to the present.

I'm walking to my house and I see a bunch of cars outside, I forgot that some gang is coming to our gang so that we can set some kind of alliance up some how they have a lot of power so we need to have them as our allies. I walk in the house to see a bunch of people in the living room, I see my second in command Jackson and I walk up to him.

Raven: Yo Jackson who are all these people and why are they here.

Jackson: figures you forgot, this is the night bloods they are here so that we can have an alliance, the leader is waiting in the kitchen, me and you can go in there and discuss when a meeting can be tacking place and Brian had a family emergency so he cant make it but he said he will make sure he makes it to the next meeting.

Raven: Ok well lets get this show on the rode.

Me and Jackson walk into the kitchen to see the one and only Kane Knight.

Raven: Are you fucking kidding me right now, Jackson this is fucking Kane knight i know how he got so much power, I am the cause of it all.

Kane: If you don't mind me asking but how do you know me.

Raven: So you don't recognize me.

Kane: would I be asking if I knew you.

Raven: last time I checked your in my house so please do not get smart with me.

Kane: but you do look a little familiar.

Raven: Well its really sad you don't know who I am, I'm going to quote our last conversation " Kane: I am going tp let you go but I will see you again, no matter how long it takes I will always look for you. Raven: then shall we meet again Kane knight. Kane: Shall we meet again Raven Tate." Does that ring a bell or do you still not know who I am.

Kane: Is that really you Raven, or did she put you up to this, because I swear after three years of searching for her and not being able to find her, and then she puts someone up to this, that's low even for her.

Raven: After all that time you still talk to much, but you never manage to say the wright things. If you don't mind Mr. Knight but I would really like to get this show on the rode so I can eat some food.

Kane: Yup that's Raven, Do you not know how much shit you put your family through, Dominic literately went to prison twice, and your dad almost had a heart attack, and the gang is falling.

Raven: What do you want me to do about it Kane, its your fucking fault, all of that is on you, I left for a reason and now look where I am I have the most badass gang in the country.

Kane: you need to at least visit them now that I know where you are you really do not have to hide.

Raven: look here Kane you don't have any say in what I do, and if you don't mind I want to get this over with so that you can get your ass out of my house, what you do when you get back I don't care, that's up to you but please shut the fuck up and follow me.

Kane: That's the thing I'm not making any deals until you go and see your family