#79

Continuation of #78

Momo was startled when someone knocked on her door. She immediately opened it and a drunk Tzuyu surprised her.

"Tzu, why are you here? Sana is not here" Momo said as she helps the latter enter their apartment.

"Why are you drunk? What happened?" Momo keeps on asking Tzuyu but the younger girl stayed quiet while looking at the blank space.

Momo just stared at her for a moment, admiring the younger girl's beauty. Momo is Sana's bestfriend. Momo also have feelings for Tzuyu but she chose to give up because Sana is in love with her.

"Sana, hug me" Tzuyu called her. She thought she's Sana because she's hella drunk and both of them have the same blonde hair.

"I'm not Sana" she uttered.

"I thought I saw you with my twin brother. I can't believe you're here. Come here, baby. I miss you so much" Tzuyu's voice sounds so sweet.

"I think you need to rest, Tzuyu" Momo said "Do you want some coffee or—" Tzuyu pulled her and she landed on her lap.

"You have bangs now, babygirl" Tzuyu said that made Momo's heart beats so fast.

"T-Tzuyu" Momo stuttered and tried to move away from her but Tzuyu tightened her grip on her waist.

"Damn" Momo cursed when their faces are inches apart. Tzuyu pinned her down on the couch and presses her lips against the latter, a kiss that's achingly tender and full of heat. Momo doesn't know what to do, but instead of pushing her away, she responded with her kisses. It's getting intimate and hot out there when Tzuyu started touching Momo's body. Tzuyu then kisses her jaw down to her neck that made her moan. When Momo realized that she's making out with her bestfriend's girlfriend, she immediately pulled away.

"Tzuyu, this is wrong. I'm sorry" Momo said.

"What's wrong with that? I'm your girlfriend, Sana" Tzuyu asked.

"I really wish I'm your girlfriend" she bitterly smiled. "Should I call her?"

"Funny joke" she chuckled. "Goodnight. I love you, baby" Tzuyu said as she bury her face on the crook of Momo's neck.

"I love you too" Momo replied even though she knows that it wasn't for her.

On the next day, Sana went home and saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch. She looked around and saw Momo staring at her intently.

"Based from what she said last night, she saw you with her twin brother. Is that true, Sana?"

"Yes, it's true. We broke up yesterday"

"What did you just say?" Momo shouted causing for Tzuyu to wake up. She rubs her eyes and saw two blonde girls near the kitchen.

"Momo" Tzuyu called out.

"Tzuyu, let's talk please. I'm really sorry" Sana apologized.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"You came here and we made out" Momo admitted that shocked Sana.

"What the fuck, Momo?"

"Why? She's single last night, right? That's fine" Momo exclaimed.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry" Sana apologized once again.

"Tzuyu, let's grab some coffee outside?" Momo asked.

"Sure, Momo. I saw a snake here. I'm afraid" Tzuyu said as she walks outside. Momo then smiled at Sana.

"I told you not to hurt her. I fucking hate you now, Sana" Momo whispered before leaving her alone at their apartment.

"Is it true that we-" Tzuyu was about to ask something but Momo cut her off

"Ah... that? Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Nothing happened" Momo blushed causing for her to look away.

"You're cute" Tzuyu mumbled.

"Cute? Hahaha. I know that" she proudly said. "Eh? What? Me?" Momo asked. Tzuyu just laughed at her as they continue to walk.

No more part 4. Hahahaha
Gotta leave that to your imagination

Chapter entitled "Just MoTzu" 🤣