#80

Continuation of #79
Here's the part four haha

"Look at my cute niece, Momoring" Tzuyu giggled while looking at the cute baby girl in the cradle.

"What's her name?" Momo asked.

"I don't know. I'm not the mother" Tzuyu chuckled and held the baby's tiny little hand.

"Hi baby. I'm your auntie Tzuyu" she introduced herself.

"You look like her" Momo said and Tzuyu slightly smiled.

"Tzu, I think you need to talk to Sana" Her mother said because she saw Sana crying inside the room and Jun doesn't know how to make her stop.

"Why do I need to talk to her, Mom?" Tzuyu asked that made Momo tap her shoulder.

"Talk to her. It's fine" Momo said and Tzuyu pouted at her.

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked and Momo nodded her head with a smile. Tzuyu then hugged her girlfriend before she decided to enter the room of Sana. Jun immediately walked away when he saw his twin sister walking towards Sana's direction.

"I saw your baby girl. She's so cute and pretty" Tzuyu started as she sits on the side of Sana's bed.

Sana just continued to cry because she couldn't accept her fate and she regrets everything that happened in the past.

"You should stop crying. It's not good for you if you continue to cry like that" Tzuyu mumbled softly as she caress the latter's hair.

"I'm sorry... I-I'm really, Tzuyu" she apologized while sobbing. Tzuyu leaned closer to her and gave her a warm hug.

"I still love you. I'm sorry... please forgive me" she cried way too hard on Tzuyu's shoulder causing for the younger girl to stay with that position for a long time.

"Let's forget the past and start a new beginning. You'll be my sister-in-law soon that's why I don't want any conflicts with you anymore" Tzuyu said that made the older girl sadder than ever.

"What's the name of my niece?" Tzuyu asked and Sana remained quiet.

"Sana?" Tzuyu then broke the hug.

"I don't know" she said. She doesn't feel anything about the baby.

"She is your baby, Sana. She's a precious little angel who deserves love" Tzuyu said and Sana looked down as she tries to calm down while wiping her tears.

"Shower her with love. The love you have for me, give it all to her. That little one deserves it" Tzuyu said as she cupped her face. She then wiped Sana's tears and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"So... what's her name?" Tzuyu asked

"Satzu"