#179

Sana used to be a stripper in a strip club. After her work in a club, she also slept with a lot of people to earn more money for her family. One day, there's someone who fell in love with her and her name is Tzuyu. The tall girl genuinely loves her and accepted her wholeheartedly.

After how many years of being together, Tzuyu then decided to introduce Sana to her parents. At first, they were nice to her but then, Tzuyu's family did a background check on her.

"We can't accept her, Tzuyu. Why would you fucking date a whore?" Tzuyu's mother shouted in front of them. Sana just bowed her head while looking at their intertwined hands.

"Mom, don't say that. She's not a whore. She's a precious person. Why can't you see it?"

"It doesn't change the fact that she's a whore. Such a disgrace to our family. You should break up with her, Tzuyu. I seriously can't accept her."

"I'm sorry" Sana whispered.

"Don't say sorry. You did nothing wrong, baby." Tzuyu tightened her grip on Sana's hand.

"Yes, you should say sorry, bitch!" She shouted at Sana.

"Mom, please stop!" Tzuyu shouted at her mother. "You don't have the right to say that. I'll leave the house if you can't accept her"

"Whatever, Tzuyu. We don't need a dirty person in our family. If you want to be with her, it's your choice. She's just dating you to get a lot of money" Tzuyu's mother said before she turned her back and walks away from them.

Tzuyu then hugged Sana tightly. She rubs Sana's back and told her how sorry she was.

"I'm really sorry"

"It's okay, Tzuyu. What your mother told you is true but I'm not here because of money, I'm here because I love you, Tzuyu." Sana cried on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Don't listen to her. I know you love me so much, Sana."

"But you shouldn't leave your family for me, Tzu."

"I will do anything for us, baby. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Tzuyu stayed with Sana for a month but after that, Sana didn't come back at their apartment. Tzuyu tried searching for her but Sana was nowhere to be found. She blamed her family about what happened. Tzuyu thought they will live a happy and simple life together for a long period of time.

After three years of not seeing each other, Tzuyu saw Sana walking with a girl. Tzuyu's heart ached upon seeing their intertwined hands. It's been three years and she still loves Sana so much.

Sana also saw Tzuyu. She talked to the girl before proceeding to walk towards Tzuyu.

"Uhmm hi?" Sana greeted with an awkward smile and Tzuyu didn't greet her back.

"Why?" That's the first that word came out from her mouth. "Why did you leave me?" Tzuyu intently stared at her.

"I'm sorry"

"I want to know why, Sana. Is it because of my mother?"

"No, it's because of me."

"That's bullshit. I know how much you love me, Sana. You can't just easily leave like that not unless someone forced you to do it." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Tzu, I'm sorry. I know you have a great future ahead when you're with your family that's why I left. I don't want you to settle a life that is not suitable for you."

"I told you I will do anything for us, right? Your reason is invalid. We can be successful together. We can have a great future if you trust yourself and you trust me. Why are you so careless?"

"I'm really sorry, Tzuyu. I'm really sorry." Sana wiped her tears and hugged Tzuyu.

"Tell me the truth, Sana. Why did you leave me?" Tzuyu asked while embracing her in her arms.

"That's the truth, Tzuyu. You should find someone better than me. Someone who deserves your love."

"That's you."

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I'm in relationship right now and I'm happy with her. Her family also accepted me for who I am."

"Am I not enough to accept you for who you are?" Tzuyu asked.

"You're more than enough." Sana caresses Tzuyu cheeks.

"Then why?" Tzuyu asked once again.

"The universe doesn't want us to be the together. Maybe in our next lives, Tzuyu. I promise, I will have a better life and I will find you." Sana said while looking directly into her eyes.

Tzuyu wanted to kiss her but she respects that Sana is in relationship with someone right now and she doesn't want to ruin it.

"That's a promise." Tzuyu reassured. "I will always love you, Sana. Always."

"Yes." Sana replied. "I will always love you too, Tzuyu."

Sana and Tzuyu bid their goodbyes. They hugged each other once again before they part ways.

"Did you tell her that her family tortured you?" Dahyun asked.

"She doesn't need to know." Sana weakly smiled.