#161

Sana and Tzuyu are sweetly hugging each other in their favorite spot at the mountain. Suddenly, Tzuyu took something from her pocket.

"I'm going to miss you so much. When will I see you again?" Sana whispered sweetly.

Tzuyu just smiled and stabs Sana with a knife, not just once but thrice. Sana whimpered in pain as she faced Tzuyu.

"T-Tzu... why did you... ahh!" she mumbled. Her knees become weak causing for her to stumble.

"I know your family killed my family and it's time for revenge. I know you also have a knife in your pocket and you're planning to kill me. Good thing I did it first" Tzuyu fiercely said.

"No... I can't do that.... I can't kill you"

"Liar. You're a fucking liar. I put a bug recorder on your wallet. I heard everything. You volunteered to kill me"

Sana started coughing blood as she cries in agony.

"I volunteered because... I can't let them kill you. I want to save you because... I love you. And this knife?" Sana showed her own knife. "It's... It's just a props to make them believe that... I will do it. I want to run away with you. I don't want to live... with them anymore. I don't want to be like them, Tzuyu..." she said weakly as she continues to cough blood.

Tzuyu totally regrets what she did and immediately kneel down to help her.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I'll take you to the hospital. I'm sorry, Sana" Tzuyu whispered as she carries her.

"Sana?" Tzuyu asked but she's not responding anymore.

"Sana... no, please. I'm sorry" Tzuyu cried way too hard. "I'm sorry. I love you too. Let's run away from them. Just please wake up" she said.

The person she loves died in her arms and she's the one who killed her.