#101

"I'm sorry if I rushed my PowerPoint" the guy started and Sana looks so annoyed on how he started his speech.

"So you're not prepared. Did you forget that you are going to present your business proposal with the CEO?" Sana said and the board of directors remained quiet as they look at the guy infront of them.

"I won't approve that" Sana exclaimed.

"You should listen to him first" Tzuyu said and tried to calm her down. Sana's secretary then signaled the guy to start his proposal.

"What's wrong with you?" Tzuyu asked her boss as she rests her right hand on Sana's leg. Sana only gazed at her for a second without answering her question.

Tzuyu started roaming her hands on Sana's center, carefully massaging her clothed sweet cunt under the desk.

"Do you really want me to listen to his proposal?" Sana asked quietly and Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders.

Tzuyu continued what she's doing down there and Sana tried her best to muffle her moans.

"Ahhh... ahh" She moaned a little louder causing for the other people to look at her.

"All of you, get out of this room now" Sana shouted and they quickly obeyed her. Tzuyu also stood up to go out and Sana glared at her.

"Where are you going?"

"You said all of us and that includes me" Tzuyu teased and now Sana is sexually frustrated.

"Lock the door. You're not going anywhere, Tzuyu. You're going to finish what you started" Sana shouted at her.

"What do you want, boss?"

"You're seriously asking me that after what you did?" Sana uttered and Tzuyu walks closer to her, tugging her over the desk.

"Tell me exactly what you want" Tzuyu said.

"Fuck me" Sana answered with tender passion

"Okay, boss" Tzuyu said and their lips soon collided in a tender kiss.