#81

Continuation of #80

Sana is currently walking near the beach at night because she wants to be alone in a place where no one can hear or see her.

They just arrived in Taiwan awhile ago and she left baby Satzu to Jun and Tzuyu's parents because they want to spend time with her baby.

She sat on the sand and looked around to see if there are people looking at her. She sighed deeply when she saw Tzuyu and Momo hugging each other from afar causing for her to look away.

She then focused her eyes on the waves of the ocean splashing near her place. The calmness of the sea made her feel so emotional causing for her to cry.

Tomorrow is her wedding day with Jun and she will marry him just for the baby. She apologized a lot of times to Tzuyu but it seems like the latter really moved on from her. Tzuyu looks so happy now with Momo and maybe it's time for her to accept the truth.

She cried out helplessly, letting all her tears flow. She sobbed way too hard at the pain because she knows it's all her fault why everything deteriorated.

"Honey?" She heard an old woman's voice that made her wipe her tears away.

"Ah... Granny? Why are you here? It's cold in here" She stood up immediately and clung on to her grandmother's arm.

"It's cold that's why you shouldn't stay here. Jun's mom told me that Satzu is now sleeping in her crib. Are you okay? I heard your crying"

"I'm okay, granny. Let's go inside?" She asked and her grandmother gave her a tight hug.

"You'll be fine... you'll be fine" her grandma said while tapping her back. Hearing that from someone who really cares for made her cry even harder.

"I love you, granny"

"I love you too, our princess"

Sana's grandmother handed her a handkerchief to wipe her tears. After she calmed herself down, she went inside with her grandma.

Momo and Tzuyu passed by, looking so sweet to each other. Tzuyu smiled at Sana and she smiled back at her. Her grandmother looked at her and caresses her hair.

"I don't want to see you crying again, okay?"

"Yes, granny. Thank you for accompanying me. Love you always" she said and hugged her grandma again. She then walk inside the room where Baby Satzu is sleeping.

"I love you, baby. Good night" she whispered as she puts her pointing finger on her baby's tiny little hand. She smiled while looking at her, later on, she started crying again.

Jun slightly opened the door and saw her crying. He walks closer to her and told her that she should stop crying because she's now having a hard time to breathe.

"You should sleep now, Sana. The wedding will start at eight in the morning" he said and Sana just nodded her head.

"I'm sorry for everything" Jun apologized.

"No. You don't have to apologize. it's my fault" Sana replied.

"It's our fault" Jun breathed heavily, felt really sorry about what they did "Rest now, Sana. Good night"

"Good night" Sana uttered and Jun decided to leave her with baby Satzu in one room.

On the next day, everyone is ready at the place and they're just waiting for the bride to arrive.

Momo came to talk to Sana, both are hoping that they can still fix their friendship. They genuinely hugged each other and Sana told Momo to take care of Tzuyu and she responded with a smile.

After a few minutes, the bride finally arrived, looking so dazzling with her bohemian wedding gown.

Sana started walking down the aisle with her grandmother and saw Jun and Tzuyu waiting for her in front of the altar. She told herself not to cry anymore but she couldn't help herself but imagine that Tzuyu is the person she's going to marry today. Tzuyu kept her smile while looking at Sana and Sana did the same thing.

When they've reached the altar, her grandmother handed Sana's hand to Jun and he happily accepted it.

"I know this is awkward for everyone but Tzuyu loves you so much and I know how much you regretted everything. I'm really sorry, Sana. I'm really sorry, Tzuyu" Jun apologized

"What do you mean?" Sana asked, still confused about what's happening.

"He's not the groom" Tzuyu spoke at the back. Jun smiled as he walked back and sat with his family.

"T-Tzuyu... "

"Yes, you're marrying me today, Sana" Tzuyu said and she shook her head.

"I've caused you too much pain" Sana said. "I don't deserve someone like you" she looked down but Tzuyu lift her chin up and started wiping her tears.

"You don't love me anymore?" Tzuyu asked.

"I love you... I love you so much. It's just that... I did something bad in the past and you're happy with Momo now"

"I'm happy with Momo but she knows that deep inside of me, I still love you so much"

"Tzuyu... I'm sorry. I think this too much for you... I'm really sorry"

"If you don't marry me today, you'll hurt me more than what you did in the past" Tzuyu said and held Sana's hand tightly. Sana tried to composed herself.

"I don't know how can I show how sorry I am" Sana said.

"You've changed a lot when Baby Satzu came into your life. That's enough for me" Tzuyu then caressed her cheeks "It's now or never, Sana" Tzuyu mumbled.

Everyone is waiting for them and they smiled when Sana and Tzuyu finally faced the altar.

They said their vows, they promised to be with each other until the end. Sana kept on apologizing and Tzuyu told her that she accepted everything about her and will continue to love her no matter what happens. Sana also vowed that she will never do the same mistake again.

"You are now lawfully married. Congratulations, you may now kiss" the priest announced.

Tzuyu sealed Sana's lips with a long deep kiss that she surely miss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"