#124

This was supposed to be part of the ending of Back To You but I didn't include it. I changed it to hospital wedding in the book.

———

"You guys are not invited if you're going to cry" Momo exclaimed when she saw some of her friends rubbing their eyes. She wants to cry too but she's holding it back because Tzuyu said no one should cry, that they should show their beautiful smile infront of Sana.

"I can't help it. It hurts" Nayeon said. They're all dressed up now and their stylists can't stop fixing their make-up because they keep on ruining it, smudging from tears that helplessly falling from their eyes.

"Smile everyone! Everybody should smile" Jun clapped his hands to cheer them up. The girls breathed heavily as they walked on their desired spot.

"This isn't Sana and Tzuyu's dream wedding. This shit is terrible. What the fuck! I want to go home" Minari uttered while holding her chest. Mina then tapped her twin sister's shoulder. Even though Minari is Tzuyu's ex girlfriend, she became closer to Sana after all what happened in the past.

"You shouted that no one should cry but look at your eyes, Jun" Mingyu said when he noticed that Jun's eyes are getting red.

"Man, I'm so sad" He said and the tall guy gave him a brotherly hug.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo also know as 3MIX stayed on the side to prepare their mics. They are going to sing their Japanese song 'Be As One' when they walk on the aisle.

"I don't think I can sing this song" Jihyo said while roaming her eyes around the church. It's a church wedding in Taiwan that Sana wished for.

Meanwhile in one room, Tzuyu just stared at herself in the mirror. Her emotions are all mixed but sadness filled her up. She promised to Sana that she will not cry today that's why she's trying her best not to.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu's Mom approached as she walks closer to her daughter. She fixed Tzuyu's necktie and cupped her face to make her feel better.

Tzuyu wore the same style of suit during her proposal at Sana's concert. Instead of wearing a gown, she decided to wear suit just like what Jeongyeon did during her wedding with Nayeon.

Tzuyu and her parents stayed outside the church to wait for the ambulance. She smiled faintly the moment the Sana's vehicle arrived.

Tzuyu's Mom caress Tzuyu's back before the ceremony started. She walked first with her parents on the aisle and the girls followed them.

Tzuyu is standing beside Jun and her parents while waiting for her bride to arrive. She smiled widely the moment she saw Sana on her wedding dress and her wig with bangs that she wants to wear. She's lying down on a hospital bed with portable oxygen. Sana's parents kept their smile on their face even though they are breaking on the inside.

Some of the girls looked down and started crying when 3MIX started singing 'After Moon'

Sana's Dad escorted Sana by pushing her bed while her Mom walked beside her. Sana and Tzuyu's parents shook each other's hand and they also hugged one another the moment they reached the altar. Tzuyu then held Sana's hand and kissed her forehead as soon as she reached her spot.

"You're so beautiful" Tzuyu whispered and Sana smiled at her. A genuine smile that reached her eyes. She feels happy and sad at the same time. Their wedding will finally happen, she will become Chou Sana today.

The priest started giving his words and Tzuyu held Sana's hand tightly while listening to him. Sana's breathing was quick and short, seemingly almost painful that's why they don't need to make the wedding ceremony long.

By the time they will exchange vows, Tzuyu's tears started to build when she saw Sana's eyes sparkling from the tears that she's trying to hold. No words can describe what they feel right now. The worst kind of pain is seeing the person you love suffer and you can't do anything about it.

Sana smiled at her once again as her eyes are about to shut down.

"I already said everything that I want to say last night, Sana but I vow infront of the altar that I will love you until the day I die. I vow that I will cherish you forever and I will never forget you for the rest of my life" she stopped when she saw Sana's tears flowing down to her cheeks.

"I...I love..y-you" Sana tried her best to say it and Tzuyu couldn't help but hug her. She broke down in tears because she can feel that Sana will leave this world any moment.

"I love you so much, babygirl. Please dream of me always. You deserve to sleep now, my love. Thank you for everything. I love you. Goodnight" Tzuyu said. She showed and made her feel how much she loves her until her last breath. "You fought well, babygirl" She cried in front of the altar as she closes Sana's eyes. "I love you so much"