Trial Oneshot

I've decided that if this goes well, I'm do the oneshot book. This is gonna be a sad one about Toby's nightmares.

Toby woke with a start, he was sweating profusely and panting hard. He felt tears pooling up in his eyes. He looked to his alarm clock, which read 3:21 AM. He unplugged his alarm clock in advance and rolled off the bed. Barely containing his tears, he stood up and noticed his cat plushie on the floor. Jason had made it for him for when he got these types of nightmares. He picked it up and held it tightly before leaving his room, shuffling down the hallway.

He walked for quite a bit before reaching Tim and Brian's room. He slowly knocked, and the door was opened by Brian. Toby immediately latched onto him into a hug. Brian gently rubbed his head before pulling Toby inside, closing the door behind him. Due to the noise Tim had woken up and saw Toby. Feeling bad he too stood up and hugged Toby as he began to cry, finally letting out his feelings. It was at least ten minutes before Toby's sobs quieted into little hiccups. The three sat on Tim and Brian's bed.

"It's going be okay Toby." Tim mumbled, sounding like a mother soothing her child. Toby finally spoke, his voice sounding weak.

"T-thank y-you." His stuttering worse than normal. The three properly laid down on the bed, Brian pulling the covers up. Toby snuggled into Brian, and the three fell asleep.

The alarm went off around 6:30 AM, and Tim and Brian woke up. Toby was still asleep, and they gently shook him awake. When Toby awoke he smiled at the two. They all got up and Toby walked back to his room, taking a quick shower before putting on his normal attire and heading downstairs.

Everyone could tell Toby did not have a good night. He was still stuttering more than usual and would constantly mumble to himself. But no one said anything, afraid they might make him feel bad. Since Slender was cooking breakfast, he made sure that Toby's breakfast had more bacon, she Toby always liked bacon. By afternoon, the affects the nightmare had on Toby had severely reduced, and just like that Toby was his normal self.

Did I do good? I wrote the all in one go and I don't think I missed any mistakes. Let me know what y'all think.