What they look like

Vine- Long black hair, at least to mid thighs. His real eye is blue. His outfit consists of: a pair of women's knee-high boots, brown leggings (he actually tucks so you can't see the outline of his dick) a white frilled shirt with puffy sleeves (kinda looks historic? I'm so bad at describing), and a blue jacket he made to accommodate the puffy sleeves of his shirt.

Dr. Smiley- Typical men's hairstyle. His hair is black and his eyes are red due to a genetic condition. He wears a white lab coat, a white button-down, and black skinny jeans.

Jeff- Black mullet. Dirty white hoodie and ripped black jeans.

Liu- Chin length brown hair. Wears a blue sweatshirt over a black undershirt. Normal jeans.

Strangled Red- White tank top, unbuttoned red vest with a white Pokeball design on each sleeve. Black jeans and red boots with the same Pokeball design on each.

Clockwork- White muscle shirt with a green jacket over it. Ripped jeans and combat boots.

Puppeteer- Grey t-shirt, black jacket. Grey beanie. Black bootcut jeans and black sneakers.

Bloody Painter- White t-shirt and denim jacket. Grey sneakers.

Lost Silver- White hoodie with the sleeves ripped off (cause ya know, he's armless), grey sweatpants.

Jane- Black dress, long black hair usually curled.

Hoodie- Plain yellow hoodie and loose jeans. Kind of curly brown hair.

Masky- Black shirt, faded yellow jacket overtop. Dark brown hair that's almost a mullet.

Any others you might want? I tried to avoid the painful obvious ones, but if you want anyone in her tell me.