Jane and Clockwork relationship stuff

As a warning, I don't really refer to Clocky by her real name, it always just felt weird to me, despite calling most of the others by their full first names.

Top or Bottom:

Jane- Switch

Clocky-Switch

How they cuddle:
(Clocky is usually the big spoon)

How they cuddle:(Clocky is usually the big spoon)

How they spend their anniversary:

Jane- Well, besides from taking a break from trying to kill Jeffery, loves to take Clocky out on a date in town. It's usually just a small, casual place so they don't get stared at for how Jane looks.

Clockwork: Buys her weapons she knows Jane would love, buys random stuff to make her laugh

Birthday's:

For Jane's birthday, Clocky attempts to make a romantic dinner. It aesthetically looks nice, but the food isn't the greatest. Jane still appreciates the effort.

For Clocky's birthday, Jane takes her onto the woods and they run around having fun scaring the locals.

Random sweet headcanon's:

- As a prank, Clocky once stole all of Jane's normal goth clothes and replaced it with girly pink stuff. Have returned in kind by doing the same to her.

- Jane started collecting giraffe plushies after Clocky told her about the one she used to have. They somehow remind her of Clocky whenever Clockwork is out on a mission

- Clockwork keeps get hair short, which Jane likes. Jane keeps get hair long because Clockwork loves to play with it.

- Clockwork has grown to deal with Jane ranting about Jeff, after all, Clockwork gets along with him but Jane doesn't hold anything against her because of it.