Soft headcanon's

I came up with this at like 4 in the morning

Vine: Being held in someone's lap, cuddling. When he's upset he likes his lover to brush their hand through his long hair. Making dolls for his lover.

Jeff: Spending time with his lover, such as little dinner dates. Taking baths with his lover when either is stressed.

Bloody Painter: Giving his lover lots of gifts and presents. Cuddles, tons of cuddles. Baking for his lover.

Puppeteer: Cuddles. Singing to his lover when they have a bad dream, even if he's not the best singer.

Jane: Movie nights. Romantic dates. Long walks in a forest or park.

Clockwork: Singing to her lover all the time. Braiding her lovers hair to calm them down.

Dr. Smiley: His lover being able to handle his occasional meltdown. Cuddling at night. His lover respecting his space when he gets stressed. Hiking.

Liu: Walking around with his lover. Taking random photos of each other.

Masky: Baking for his lover. Big movie nights. His lover not minding he usually smells like smoke.

Hoodie: Cooking for his lover.  Taking nature walks.

EJ: His partner rubbing his head as a sign of affection. Collecting items from victims for his lover.

Kagekao: His lover not minding when he slips into Japanese. Drinking with his love. Pulling pranks.

Jason the Toymaker: Making toys for his lover.

BEN: Pulling pranks together. Video games 24/7.

If I missed anything please let me know. I've been working on this for a day or two.