Ages

This will be the age that that are when they arrive at the mansion. Not including characters like Jason were we don't actually know how old he is, just that he's been around even longer than Laughing Jack.

Dollmaker- Around 19. He lived very successfully on the streets, Slender met him only by chance.

Gale- 20. Slender was actually aware of him earlier, but purposefully held off his murderous thoughts so that he could get his surgery. (Yes, Gale is trans.)

Jeff- He was around 14.

Liu- 15, almost 16

Sally- Technically counting her age when she died to years after her death, somewhere around 24. She is still a perpetual child in both mindset and physical age. (I headcanon her time of living around the 80s and 90s)

Dr. Smiley- 25

Strangled Red- He was around 17. He was actually found by Lost Silver and BEN, which is why he is so close to them.

Jane- Around the same age as Liu.

Clockwork- 16. It honestly didn't take long given the amount of carnage she caused during her first murder spree.

EJ- Around 22.

Masky- 27

Hoodie- 29. Found at the same time as Masky, as the two are inseparable.

Toby- 21. Surprisingly took long given all the fires he started in his own hideout.

Alice Madness- 19

LJ- Over 200. ( I don't feel like doing the math, it's Sunday.)

Lost Silver- 16

BEN- Body and mental age of a 10 year old, technically 19.

Candy Pop/Cane- Over 600 I think?

Slender- At least a thousand or two years old.

Zalgo- Probably around whatever she Slender is

Puppeteer- Technically 32 (I honestly can't remember what age he was when he killed himself)

Bloody Painter- 18

If I missed any let me know.