Chapter ~two~

Storm was near of finishing closing the open wound of the winter soldier, they barely spoke after shaking hand.

"What you did in Washington and seeing you now, it like you're not the same person"the light blue eyed girl said out of nowhere looking at the soldier face expressions, The soldier still looking at the ground and said, "what do you mean?"in a low voice, "I saw you on the news, what you did to captain America and all those innocent people?, and I even saw your eyes it was different from seeing it now"the girl took a small breath in, "How?"the soldier asked, "Back there it was just emptiness, cold and hopeless and now it like.."Storm answered and then the soldier raised his head from the ground and met her eyes, "..pain, guilt and regret", Storm looked back to focus on the wound and trying not to feel anything torward the man in front of her, he looked back to the ground and took a deep breath.

Storm wanted to change the subject, "I finished here, so you can rest , there is food in the fridge you can eat it, I'm gonna go to rest and don't worry I'm not going to call anyone cause they'll take me too for hiding and helping the most wanted man... saying that felt cool in some way"Storm smirked, "You're going to sleep and letting and assassin wander your house?"he looked confused and smirked a little to not show her, "I'm not saying I trust you buddy but I'm hoping that I wake up tomorrow alive" Storm chuckled a little and went to her room.

The assassin sat on top of the kitchen counter overthinking of how that girl isn't afraid of him? or why she would help a killer?, he haven't had someone take care of him in really long time so he felt stange, then he was thinking of the bad stuff he done over the past 90 years for working with HYDRA without his will, his head was in his hand trying not to think of anything so the bad dreams would stop.

After a one hour or so, Storm was dreaming the same dream that always terrified her, while she was sleeping she was moving alot and groaning and while she was in her dream she was yelling 'No, no!'.

Storm was screaming and yelling in her dream which make her wake up and scroll down the bed panicking of what she saw and didn't realize that she woke up and it was just a nightmare, she went to the dusty corner in her room and start screaming, "stop please, stop, PLEASE STOP!".

Storm was repeating the same sentence over and over again hoping that she waske up from the nightmare but she was awake!.

The winter soldier heard some screaming in the blue eyed girl so he went there rushing torward the yelling.

He entered the room and saw Storm was in the corner and hugging herself and whispering, "Stop please stop please", he went slowly to her noticing that she's panicked like hell and he thought that he could help her to return the favor.

"Hey, Storm you okey?"James asked, "make it stop please do something!"she was crying, "make what stop?"The Soldier looked confused, "the gun shot please I can't handle it anymore, please!"Storm was shaking, the soldier felt bad for her and he know that she thought that she was still dreaming, he approach to her and sat down and tried to put his hand around her but he hesitate cause he never approached someone anyone! that close and never thought of killing it!.

And before he pulled his hand back, Storm hand rapped around his waist and her head on his chest, he felt a strange feeling a feeling that he never felt i a long while, he smiled a little bit that almost never showen his smile, "it just a nightmare Storm, you are okey"he patted her back and then she started to open her eyes.