Chapter ~Fourteen~

At the Avengers headquarter :

Stiles and Peter entered the main hall and saw The Winter Soldier standing there waiting for them, then Captain America walked in.

Stiles thought that it was cool but then he remembered about what he's coming for.

"Is everything alright?"Steve asked and then looked at James, "Storm is missing"Stiles break it down just like that, "what! Wh-.. what do you mean by missing?"James asked getting so worried for her, "after she went out from your party, she called Chris and told him that she'll be home in 5 minutes but it's been 2 and almost 3 hours, The Argent's the ones that she's living with right now, thinks that HYDRA took her"Stiles explained, James level of worried just hit the the top after he heard about HYDRA.

'This can't be real? What in the name of god they want from her? I have to find her.' James thought.

Steve looked confused about what do HYDRA want from Storm.

"We need to bring her back!"James looked so angry, "we still don't know if it was HYDRA"Peter said, "of course it's HYDRA, who else want her dead? She told me that HYDRA want the Mikaelson bloodline end"James said, "there's a lot of HYDRA facilities! What you're going to knock each door? They'll see you coming!"Peter said.

Stiles looked at Peter in confusion like how in hell does he know that!. "Storm is one of their big goals, they'll transfer her into the most secure site, which is in Siberia"James said and then looked at the ground remembering his dark day there, Steve knew what was his best friend thinking about so he patted his shoulder and then James looked up like he was ready.

"I need to go and get her back"James said and start to walk torward his room grabbing his gear, Steve stopped him, "are you crazy! You're going there without thinking? After all what happened?"Steve shouts a little worried about his childhood friend, Natasha and Bruce woke up and just stood there watching, "you want me to stay right here and do nothing? She helped me when I needed the help and didn't hesitate for even a second letting in an assassin to her house, plus I just can't handle the idea of HYDRA torturing her"James said, Steve understood that Storm obviously means something to James and he will do anything to keep her safe and away from harm, Steve knew that since the ball party and the way Buck looks at Storm.

'He looks at her like he just realize what love is.' Steve thought at the party when he saw James and Storm dancing.

"I'm coming with you then"Steve said and then turned to get ready for the fight that is to come cause they knew that they couldn't get her without a fight specially if HYDRA was behind all of this mess.

Before they left the hall, Allison called Stiles and he told her that the Winter Soldier and Captain America are going to Siberia where do they think Storm is, "put James on the phone right now!"Allison was worried, "why?"Peter said, "just do it Stiles"Allison said and then Stiles called up James and put Allison on speaker.

"Look James I know you don't know me but you need to hear me out, it's about you and Storm"Allison said and all the people in the room was confused.

James crossed his arms and listened, and Alli told him the one thing that Storm didn't tell him, their history together!.