Chapter ~Twenty Three~

It was a wonderful day to start exploring the crescent city, the original family woke up bright and early except for Kol and Bucky.

Elijah woke up and went to do some duties to secure a safe ‏environment for his little niece, Freya went to talk to the witches to keep their distance from her, Rebekah went yo talk to Marcel and his guys to watch out from her temper, Kol and Bucky were deadass sleep because they face a lot yesterday.

Storm woke up and saw that her uncle and so called boyfriend are asleep and nobodies home, she was bored so she started to mess around the mansion.

She went to the one of the mini bars that this house have downstairs in the inside yard and asked for some bourbon while she waits for her breakfast. The bartender gave her a glass of bourbon and Storm open up a conversation with him,

'He looks pretty cute' Storm thought.

Storm started to get closer and lean in a lot and it was a sign that she wants to make out with him and he wasn't stupid, His name was Bryce.

"So isn't The Winter Soldier your boyfriend? I've seen him sleeping in your room"Bryce said, "well... trouble in paradise"Storm smirked and chuckled and so did the dude, "in that case..."Bryce said and lean in to Storm and kiss her.

The bartender and Storm started to make out while they were sitting in the couch in the yard, "you're so hot, mrs Mikaelson!"Bryce took a breath while they parted, Storm chuckled and then she continued they thought that no ones is gonna wake up in this early hour of the day,

But little did they know that The Winter Soldier just woke up and cleaned himself and went exploring this mansion trying to find his so called girlfriend.

James enters the inside yard and saw his girlfriend making out with some random guy, at first he just stood there watching them and anger he never felt before was growing inside of him, he never felt this need to punch somebody in the face and hurt him so bad when he was on control but he couldn't handle the fact that Storm is with somebody else.

James decided to go and stop them, they even didn't notice him watching them. He came up to Storm and hold her tight by her arm and move her away from the dude and pulls her behind him, Bryce stands up not knowing what to do because the freaking Winter Soldier is glaring at him, "umm.."Bryce mumbled, Storm tried to get loose but couldn't, Bucky was holding her so tight, then with Bucky's metal arm holds the guy by his throat, "no please don't, I'm sorry"Bryce said, James was so angry and they can see it through his eyes, "I want to kill you, and I can and there's nothing stopping, but I won't be that kind of an influence for Storm, so you have two choices. Either you run out of here and never come back or you can stay the next couple of seconds so I can end your life! You choose?"James said and he was boiling from the inside, "first choice"Bryce struggle to get the words out of his mouth while James chokes him, then James leave him and then Bryce run away from him and out of this place.

"Now can you let me go?"Storm struggles to move away from him, James turns to face her with such a disappointing look on his face, she stopped struggling and just stood infront of him and he's still holding her, Storm wasn't in the mood to fight so she just shut up and. Out of nowhere Rebekah, Freya, Marcel and Elijah walked in with Kol to this awkward moment, James rolled his eyes and sighed and let go of her when Elijah glanced that he was holding her tight, not because he was afraid of him because he wasn't but because he thought he hurt her.