Chapter ~Eighteen~

"Kol?"Storm turns away looking at her uncle glaring at James. She was surprised because she just said goodbye to him.
-

Kol was still glaring at the man that was meaning to kiss his little niece, It was all awkward so Storm decided to speak up.

"Kol this is James Barnes, James this is my uncle Kol"Storm said, Kol still glares and James was looking at Storm, admiring her.

They shaked hands but it was weird, Kol breaks his silence and stopped glaring at James and looked at Storm, "Stormy, darling. I think you should go inside"Kol said squeezing Storms cheeks, "I'm going anyway, talk to you later?"James asked before he left, "yeah sure, Bye Bucky"Storm smiled while he walk away and smiled at her so sweetly.

Storm and Kol entered the Argent house, "I thought You were leaving"Storm asked walking to the hall, "And I thought I said I'll never leave you, we decided that I'm the one that should live with you here, because we knew you couldn't leave the Argent's and  also you're safer here, but there must be a Mikaelson taking care of you, and I thought I'm the best and the coolest uncle so tomorrow our new mansion will be ready and it's near this house"Kol said, "So I'm gonna live with you there?"Storm asked, "yeah, if you don't mind of course, darling."Kol replied, "to f course that'd be fun, but let me tell you, me and the Argents will never get separated, you'll see Alli more than me, that's a heads up"Storm smiled and Kol chuckled, "that's fine for me, as long as you stay with me, you're now my sweet responsibility from this day on"Kol said, they chuckled and walked to Storms room.

"Alright you obviously staying in my room because we don't have an extra room, please don't make noises"Storm said, Kol gave her this evil smirk and said, "okay that's great we'll get to talk about that man outside"He raised his eyebrows in questioning, Storm got all shy and awkward, "okay the room all your, I'm going to sleep with Alli, night night Kol"Storm went so quickly to Allison room which by the way she wasn't there because she's spending the night with Lydia and Chris was doing some work with Derek and Stiles father, "you know we'll talk about that sooner or later, night night, little one."Kol chuckled and enters the room.

Storm spend the best day ever.

'No matter what happenes, my family will Always and Forever be my family. I will never let them down, if they want our relationship back again what the wrong thing about that?' Storm thought.

Then she remembers Bucky and the day that they spent and saying that he want to start again was the sweetest thing ever.

'He has magic in his eyes, even the stars envied. I don't understand why no one can see that except for me.' Storm thought.

And then she remembered what was about to happen if her youngest uncle didn't openes the door.

'Jeez, Storm! Take it easy.' She thought and got all shy by herself and covered her face with the pillow and sleep right away.

The next morning Storm wake up early to move her stuff from the Argents to her new house, her stuff wasn't a lot so that'd be easy, plus Kol probably will compels someone to do their stuff.

Storm went to get ready and all, When she finished she went to the living room to see Allison sitting and talking to Kol, Storm joined them, "where's Chris?"Storm asked, "I think making breakfast for you two before you leave, I gonna help him, you must be pretty busy today and he's making you late"Allison said, "yeah he is"Storm being mean to her best friend, "No he isn't, take your time"Kol snapped, Allison left chuckling at Kol snapping.