Chapter ~Eight~

At Stiles's house:

Storm entered Stiles's home and she found everyone was there, "we're here!"Theo shouts, "in the living room"Stiles shouts back. Then Storm and the boys went there and sat down.

"So what? Did you found anything?"Scott said, "no not a damn thing"Storm said and sat next to Allison and Derek, "then why the hell are you late?"Allison asked, "well Storm went to bring coffee for us, and we found that your bestie were talking and chatting comfortably with the freaking Winter Soldier"Nolan said smirking to Storm.

Allison gave Storm the kind of the look that Storm hate, "UGH, shut up Alli"Storm said and pushed her lightly, "what I didn't say a thing!"Allison smiled, then there was a moment of silence, "umm can anyone explain cause I kinda in a lost here?"Liam said, "me too"Malia add, "Me as well"Isaac said, "okay all of us wants to know"Lydia said, Storm chuckled because of the way that Lydia gets annoyed from the others, "would you do the honor?"Allison smirked at Storm and Storm rolled her eyes.

Storm took a breath and start explaining, "okay, after the events of 'Washington, DC.', I was as always sleeping in my bed and I heard movement inside the house, I thought it was a bird entered from the broken window, but it was more like a human footsteps than a bird sound, so I thought that I have to do something, I hold my baseball bat and walked torward the sound.."Stiles interrupted her, "yeah baby that's how we face our problems"he was hyped and went for a high five and Storm took it in confusion, "he thinks that baseball bat is the ultimate weapon for humans not a gun"Aiden rolled his eyes, "ohh"Storm chuckled, "okay okay then what happened?"Jackson said, "umm, I walked torward the sound and I found a man sitting next to my door I wasn't afraid but i I didn't know what to do, he raised his head and it was the Winter Soldier and I started to freak out cause I saw him on the news and to be honest I was avoiding any unwanted attention from the government and all, family drama. So long story short I kicked him out and the. Changed my mind and helped him to heal and then leave he stayed probably two days then the Avengers found us and took him by will of course, and today was the first time I saw him after they took him, and we exchange numbers that's it he wa thanking me for helping him"Storm said looking at everyone.

"Wait, wait. You and him exchange numbers? Since when the Winter Soldier have a phone?"Ethan said, "I don't know maybe the Avengers trying to make him comfortable with all of the progress that has been made the last I don't know how many years in which that he didn't feel or realize"Storm said, "yeah maybe, but why would he take your number? Like okey you helped him and he thanks you why would he need it"Malia said, "I-."Storm was interrupted by some guy that just joined the conversation.

"Maybe he like her, I mean who doesn't look at her"the anonymous guy said, Storm looked at Allison and then to the guy, "excuse me? Who the hell are you?"Storm furrowed and glare at the man, "ohh Peter this is Storm Mikaelson, Allison best friend, and Storm this is Peter Hale my uncle"Derek rolled his eyes, "hello honey"Peter gets closer to shake Storm hands, she took the hand shake but in understimation, "hi"Storm obviously didn't like him,

Then the Peter guy sat with them, they thought that he just joined them but he heard the whole Winter Soldier conversation, he was checking Storm out and she hated that, Lydia noticed that and so as Stiled and Scott, "hey don't worry, this is Peter being Peter, he's annoying and we all ignore him"Stiles said, "ouch you hurt my feelings"Peter said, "as if you have feelings Peter"Lydia rolled her eyes, Storm chuckled a little.

The whole group was talking about their watch out and if they saw anything.

"Wait a minute, I didn't get it, what are we looking for in the first place?"Storm asked, "we told you that I'm a banshee, and I only see death so before we met you I have this strong vision of death that's coming to town and I know it doesn't make any sense but it like we need to eliminate it before he or she does something, it's so strong I've never felt like that before and it so close but why can't we find it I don't understand that?"Lydia said, "hold up! Since when did you get that feeling?"Storm asked, "umm maybe three days ago, why?"Lydia was confused, Storm looked at Allison and shaked her head and Allison chuckled.

"Well the watch out group thing was pointless"Allison said and Storm smiled, "umm what do you mean I know I'm paranoid but I pretty sure that Lydia vision back me up on this one"Stiles said sarcastically, Storm chuckled and started to explain why Lydia feel this way.

"Look Lydia isn't it a weird that you feel this way just before I come in town?"Storm asked, they all looked at Storm in confusion and Peter was the most, "umm yeah but I don't think that it is you, okay I don't know you very well but I know Allison I know she won't chooses a bad friend, you know?"Lydia smiled still confused, "I'm not saying I'm a bad person but maybe if you know me better you'll understand but let me clear it out because you're searching for nothing, I'm a lot of things as I said before, I'm born from pure evil fighting everyday to be good and my powers are so strong, first born Mikaelson witch with crescent werewolf curse and vampire blood running in my veins, that's send out an enormous amount of power and my power are evil as I said but don't worry I don't really use them and even if I did I promise all in good"Storm explained.

Their face expression go 'aww', Storm laughed and so did everyone, "that's so cool, now we have a tribird in our group"Liam said, "chill dude, maybe she doesn't want to be in our group"Isaac said, "no no really it'll be my greatest honor, you all are fun to hangout with"Storm said, they all smiled.

"Okay it's getting really late and my dad will kill me if we didn't get home by now, let's go Storm"Allison said, Storm gets up and bring her bag which was next to Peter, and he was glaring at her, "excuse me can you give me my bag?"Storm asked Peter politely even when she didn't like him at all, "sure"Peter smirked, Storm took her bag and she was pissed of because of the way he was looking at her, "look buddy, maybe I sound nice but if you kept pissing me off, the bitch inside of me will come out to play and god put mercy on you buddy cause you'll be dead and I'm not joking, so stay away from me if you really like to live"Storm smirked and before she walk out, "I like you"Derek said and chuckled so as everyone and and Peter smiled devilishly.

On the way home, "so you and James exchanged numbers, huh?"Allison said, "shut up and drive us home I'm tired"Storm said and they both laughed.

When they get home they sneak in because Chris was in his office, Allison stumbled and Storm laughed so hard, "shut the hell up he will hear you"Allison whispered, "I heard you two since you opened the door, now go to bed your punishment will be decided tomorrow"Chirs said while working on his computer, the girls both entered his office and kissed him good night and went to their own rooms,

"don't you wanna sleep with me in my room?"Allison asked, "no thank you, I'm sick of you punching me while you're sleep so no, good night"Storm said and then went to her room.

'God! This day was something else, will he really call me? Is Peter right does he like me? UGH Peter this dude want to be taught a lesson of respecting a girl like who give this looks now? I don't feel good about him, should I tell Buck the real story or no? I'm so confused.' Storm thought and then she fell asleep.

what's up with that Peter guy? Will Storm tell the Soldier the real story that they knew each other before Washington, DC. Aftermath event?