Chapter ~Twenty Six~

"Kol! Stop you're not helping"Storm yelled, while Kol was just putting things in the bag but not in the order that Storm wanted, "I'm helping but you clearly have an organization OCD, putting things by color in the bag? That's OCD people behavior."Kol joked around messing her stuff, "okay okay get out I need to get ready"Storm chuckled at his childish behavior, Kol giggles and before he leaves the room he turned to face her and leaned to the doorframe, "I'm going with Elijah and Marcel today to make some rules about you in the French ‏Quarter, to be a safe environment for you"Kol said and Storm still pissed because he messed her stuff, "yeah please go this house has enough men rolling around in it"Storm teases him, and while Kol was walking out he turned and pointed at her, "just like you, Stormy"He smiles and then she took her shoes and throw it at him but he dodged and laughed then he got out.

"Kol joked around messing her stuff, "okay okay get out I need to get ready"Storm chuckled at his childish behavior, Kol giggles and before he leaves the room he turned to face her and leaned to the doorframe, "I'm going with Elijah and Marcel tod...

Storm got ready and put simple makeup then the maids put her stuff in her car, then waited for Bucky to come and take her to their date at the lake.

Then Storm's date came in and admirers his girlfriend look and how perfect she look, "don't make it too much I even didn't put makeup so I'm a little bit insecure about myself around you. I feel like I have to because you're literally the Winter Soldier, such a hot soldier"Storm admitted smirking, "don't say that! You're perfect to me"He smirks, and then she rolled her eyes when he gave her that look that she get melt when he do it.

 I feel like I have to because you're literally the Winter Soldier, such a hot soldier"Storm admitted smirking, "don't say that! You're perfect to me"He smirks, and then she rolled her eyes when he gave her that look that she get melt when he do it

He smirks more knowing that she blushed and then she punches him playfully to stop him, and he smiles at her. "I'm so lucky"He admitted, "so am I"Storm kisses his cheeks and he holds her hand and walks to her car,

So when they finish the date they'll go to Beacon Hills.

Storm teaches James some of her favorite songs so when they get on the road to Beacon Hills they can do some carpool karaoke.

They pulled up to the parking site and Storm went took a basket from the back seat, "what? We didn't plan any of this!"James said because he didn't know that she's bringing stuff, "I want it to be beautiful"Storm said, and then the handsome Soldier took the basket from her and the blanket, "let me help you"Storm asked him, "No, no babe. I'm also gonna treat you as a princess not just your family, but you're MY princess. Mine!"James said kissing her softly and quickly, she smiles and take two pillows from him by force and then run.