Chapter ~Twenty Seven~

Storm and James went to New Orleans to be with Storm's family in this special moment.

It was three days left to the wedding and they didn't do a one thing,

So it the early morning breakfast, the whole family was there, eating but then Storm snapped.

"Shit!"Storm hissed remembering something, "What's wrong honey?"Rebekah asked, "The wedding in a couple of days and we are totally not prepared! I don't have a dress, We forgot your suit Buck, and we obviously didn't booked a venue for the wedding right?"Storm said and everyone started to look at each other and realize their little niece is correct, "oh. Okay that's totally fine, we must finish today so I'm going to secure a venue for my lovely aunt"Storm said, "you are the best thing that ever happened to us"Freya blows a kiss, "what about your dress? Uhh I need to change mine, bloody hell"Rebekah hissed at the end, "okay then, Bex you choose a dress for me and at the same time change your dress"Storm said, "I need a new tie so James I'm going to take you to the best shop for suit around so you can choose"Kol said, "I'll book a honeymoon trip"Elijah said, "you don't have too, Elijah!"Freya said, "Yes I have too, this is our gift to you sister, and you're worthy of more than that but.. yeah"Elijah said, "okay then everyone finish your food and of to your tasks"Storm demanded, "okay boss"James said chuckling lightly.

Then when everyone finally finished their breakfast, each one went to what they were asked to do.

Storm heard about this place which they always made fancy weddings, they always busy but Storm cannot take NO for an answer specially when it's about her family happiness.

Storm went to the venue and talked to the manager,

"...this was scheduled a year ago, we're not changing it for you!"The women said, "well, you see my older aunt really likes this venue.."Storm put her on the manger shoulder ready to start compelling her, "and she will be getting married here in three days, unless you want this wedding area turns into a funeral!"Storm smirks in the site of seeing her half brother Marcel from behind the women, the manger nodded and then Storm walked with Marcel out and around the French Quarter.

"So how are you kiddo?"Marcel asked, "I'm good, I'm definitely at the happiest place right now in my life, everything is perfect and I'm dealing with grief properly, I guess. But I cannot shake the guilt feeling about something"Storm admitted, "you can talk to me"Marcel said, "I think my past is an armor I cannot take of, no matter how many times they tell me the war is over"Storm lifts her eye to look at her brother, "maybe the war scars just ran too deep"He said, She nodded and he side hugged her and kissed her forehead and kept walking to the house.

...

Days went by and it was the big day for the Mikaelson family, Freya's wedding.

Everyone slept in the house the night before, Marcel, Davina and of course Keelin.

In the wedding day everyone got up early, the mans. Elijah, Kol, Marcel and James. They all went to Elijah's closet to get ready, the ladies went to the guest room to got all ready except for Keelin she was in the main hall getting ready.

 They all went to Elijah's closet to get ready, the ladies went to the guest room to got all ready except for Keelin she was in the main hall getting ready