Chapter ~ Twelve~

At the dance ball :

Storm was nervous, it's been like along time that's Storm didn't go to a dance ball.

Storm was standing behind the doors of the ball room, she saw people that she didn't recognize.

'Where are the Avengers for god sake!, should I enter now?' Storm thought.

Storm took a deep breath, "you can do this, it's just a dance ball with Bucky,.. great now I'm more nervous than ever, just do it Storm"She whispers to herself.

She took another deep breath and knocked the doors, then they opened wide, showing her the way ahead, there was a stair infront of her, and there was a couple infront of her that she was supposed to wait until they arrive to the ball hall.

When the couple was getting down, Storm just stood there waiting, at the sudden everyone in the party was looking at Storm direction, she acted like she didn't notice but got more nervous, she looked around searching for a familiar soul.

Tony, Steve and James were at the bar, Steve and James was facing the bar and Tony was looking around, he noticed the angle that just arrived at his party.

"Hey, James your girl is.....gorgeous"Tony was amazed, James turned really quickly and so as Steve, "what?"James asked and looked at Tony, Tony just pointed out to the girl standing alone waiting to get down these stairs. His heart literally dropped to his stomach, when he saw how beautiful she looks.

"If you're asking, yes I did invited her"Steve said patting his best friend shoulder with a smirk, "best thing you've ever done"James said he was drooling, "did she saw me?"He add, "well be a gentleman and wait for her at the end of the stair"Tony said.

Storm started to walk down the stairs and when she was a few steps to the end, she saw him, she saw the most handsome man she could ever meet, she saw her Soldier.

Both of Storm and James smiled when their eyes caught, Storm felt more calmer and the stress left, James felt happier than ever.

Storm was at her last step when James was waiting for her, they smiled at each other.

"What a beautiful surprise"James said, Storm blushed, He offered her his hands and she took it with a shy smile that melted the supersoldier heart.

They crossed hands and walked to a table, they stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do or to say, "it's feels like decade since my last time I've been to a dance ball, I hate all of this, but I came because Captain asked and also for you"Storm breaks the awkward silence, "I'm really glad that you did came, or I'll be the only one here that's hate all this"James said looking around.