Chapter ~Thirteen~

Storm was on her way home when she called Chris to assure him that she's on her way home.

She noticed that the way that they were taking is not the way home, "excuse me, but you took the wrong turn"Storm told the driver, "no it's the right one"the driver said, she recognized the voice from somewhere but she didn't saw the driver's face yet, "I know the way to my home"Storm started to suspect him cause he was taking her out of town.

"Stop the car right now"Storm said and she hold her phone closer, Then the driver stopped the car suddenly which made her hit her head with the passenger seat.

Storm knew this was not a normal Uber driver, she took that chance and get out the car and run off.

She just took two steps and then a group of 11 mens was surrounding her with big guns. She didn't see a way out of this without fighting. She looked back at the car and the driver was Peter Hale. She knew that there's something off about him from the beginning.

"I see that HYDRA now works with the riffraff"Storm said while looking at Peter and he was smirking, "sorry but you worth a lot of money"Peter said, Storm looked around one more time to find anything, anyway to get out of this place. She didn't even call for help.

"There's no way out of this, Mikaelson. You either come with us by will, or..."Some soldier said and loaded the gun as a sign of force.

"You think a gun can hurt me? Oh you must be new, Bitch my last name is Mikaelson that's enough to make your leaders run the other way and sending some useless soldier to sacrifice their own life just to get me to the facility and get information from me!"Storm said, The soldier raised his hand and all of the soldier pointed their guns on Storm. "No but these aren't normal guns, shot her!"the soldier shouted.

Then they started to shot her, the bullet of the guns was filled from the inside with Vervain, Wolfsbane and Mugwort. Storm trained herself to take amount of these herb so she could be immuned and not hurt her that much, but she couldn't take this one because they shot her a lot. Storm didn't want to show that she's in pain so she tried to fight back but the amount of these bad herbs in her body was devastating to her. She fell on the ground.

"Sir, the target is down"A soldier said, "inject her with this anesthetic"The leader of this mission, "don't you think she had enough"Peter said and felt a little bad for Storm.

The leader looked at Peter and ignored him, they put Storm in a huge black van, and drive to a anonymous place and every now and then they give her a shot of the bad herbs so she could stay numb and won't do anything.

At the Argent's house :

Chris was wondering where Storm is, "dad, chill maybe she's still there with them"Allison said, "no honey, she called me and told me that she's 5 minutes away, it's been an hour and she's not answering the goddamn phone"Chris was worried and thinking about what he told Storm in the morning about HYDRA's movement's, "Honey, pack up my gear, I'm going to find her"Chris said and then Allison do what she's asked, when Alli hand her father his gear, which was gun and all fighting stuff, Alli followed her dad.

"Where do you think you're going?"Chris asked his daughter, "I'm going with you, I cannot just sit here waiting"Allison said, Chris kissed her forehead head, "I need you here for the possibility if she's coming back, please don't do anything"Chris said and left right away.

Allison felt useless at this point, her father is searching for Storm the one that they love as if she is one of their family, and she's just setting there?.

'Like hell I'm gonna just stay her and do nothing!' She thought.

Alli decided to call her friends, "Hi, Scott?"Allison called her boyfriend, it was 2 in the morning he was worried, "yes?"Scott sounds worry, "look my father is going to search for Storm and I promised his that I won't do anything nor go anywhere, I'm sorry for asking but I need your help"Allison sounds more worried about the one she calls sister, "it's okay Allison, I'm going and I'll bring as much help as I can, but can you tell me why do I feel that she's not missing but kidnapped?"Scott asked, "yeah me too, my father thinks that I don't know about the HYDRA drama but I always look after him to find anything that he's hiding from me, and I totally believe that this time is HYDRA, Scott you don't understand stand I can't lose her."Allison cried a little, "relax babe I'm going right now"Scott said and hang up.

-

Chris went to a site 5 minutes away from his home, that was the place he last heard from Storm. He didn't find anything not even a car wheel effect on the ground.

Chris went to check the surrounding area maybe he'll find something. Out of nowhere Derek came from behind him.

"We checked out the area surrounding your house, we didn't find a thing"Derek said, "why you're helping you don't know her?"Chris asked, "well she's a friend of Allison and she don't have anyone as I heard"Derek said, "that's wrong, she have me and Allison"Chris said, "great let's keep searching, Stiles and Peter went to the Avengers headquarter to ask around"Derek said, "why does Peter wanna help?"Chris asked, "he said that he doesn't have anything better to do in this hour"Derek said and then they continue searching.

Peter was drawing the attention away from him by pretending that wanted to help finding Storm.

Storm didn't wake up the whole trip to the HYDRA facility. It was a long trip to the main office of HYDRA.

-

Stiles and Peter arrived to the main gate of the Avengers headquarter and FRIDAY 'the computer system' didn't let them in.

"Can you tell The Winter Soldier it's about Storm Mikaelson?"Peter said, "okay, wait a minute mister"FRIDAY said, "why him exactly?"Stiles asked confused. Peter got nervous because he know that Stiles is so smart. "Uhh, Allison told me"Peter said. Stiles knew that Allison didn't tell him because he didn't saw her today and Alli hate Peter and could never chat with him alone but he played dumb.

At James room :

He couldn't sleep as the usual, but this time he was overthinking about her.

'Goddamn she takes me to another level of happiness.' James thought.

Something cut off his thinking, it was FRIDAY voice, "Mr. Barnes, there are two men outside wanting to talk to you"FRIDAY said, "at this hour? Who are they?"James said, "I searched for them, they are Peter Hale and Stiles Stilinski sir"FRIDAY said, "I don't know them! Ask them what they want"James said, "I did sir, they said it's about Storm Mikaelson"FRIDAY said, and as soon as she said that James jumped out of bed and went to the main hall and told FRIDAY to let them in.

What will happen to Storm? And where is that HYDRA facility? Will Chris and the others find her? What will be James reaction when he finds out that HYDRA took the only person that he cares about?