Chapter ~Seventeen~

"What is going on?"Storm was still shocked, "Hello, darling. It's been along time"a handsome guy that Storm recognizes said, "centuries"another guy setting next to him that she also recognize.
-

"What is this?"Storm pointed out to the group, as a sign of why!?. "Didn't you miss your family, Honey."a women said, Storm stayed silent. She knew that they didn't find her like that so she figured out that Chris might helped them.

Storm looked at Chris, "yes it was me who called them, okay? Storm whether you admit it or not you need their presence in your life"Chris said, "look Storm, if we did anything wrong just tell us, we searched for you, your cloaking spell is unbreakable"one man said, Allison stands up and said, "okay I'm sorry but who are they,Storm?".

"My family.... the Mikaelson's, this is Freya she's the oldest, this is Elijah, Rebekah and this is Kol and that's Marcel. They all my aunts and uncles and Marcel is practically my brother"Storm said, she doesn't seem excited about the fact that her family is here, Allison nodded, "Allison let's leave them alone, we're going to Derek's house"Chris said and then left.

When they left Storm sat down and didn't say one word, her family followed what she did and sat down, "you obviously didn't want us to find you?"Freya said, "that the whole point of a cloaking spell"Storm said in a duh? tone, "you were young when you left us, Now you're grown up women, Can you explain your behavior?"Elijah asked, "don't you think it's too late for that?"Storm wasn't liking where this is going. She got enough in her mind right now. "Just answer, Stormy"Her auntie Bex said.

Storm took a deep breath and sighed, "after what happened, I went home to find rescue and shelter with you but you guys were mourning them all by yourself, and I thought, yeah they have the right too, when you spent a millennium with someone and never ever thinking that you'll lose this someone and you d-do....lose them, what a heartbreaker that would be right? But I was... I was thinking that too, I never ever thought that I'll lose them, they were...they were m-my parents!. To me they were the all mighty that no one will ever lay a finger on them, that they didn't have a weakness but they have, it was me. And...and they died because of me"Storm was feeling like she was about to cry but she hold it back but it was obvious. Her family didn't say a thing, they felt bad for their niece.

"I know it's hard for you to look at me no matter how much you're over it, because you'll always see them in me. And no matter how much I said that I got through it, I didn't. Whenever I see you guy and if I still live with you I will always see the life that I lived with you but not with my own parents. I love you guys, I've never stop loving you, but at the time I couldn't. And when I finally adapted with the lost, this happened to me, and I can't I can't do it"Storm started to sob.

Elijah sat closer to her, he holds her hand, Storm cried harder because she felt like no one would judge her because after all this is her family, "It's okay, Baby. Let it all out."Freya said and all her family gets closer to her, she cried and cried until she suddenly stopped and stands up really quickly.

"I give up, There's no point it's just a distraction living in this world, and.... I can't- I can't do this.. I can't, I can't move on, and I don't want to... if that's make me weak then fine I'm weak but... I can't handle with it... I can't handle with their gone.... I can't feeling like this anymore"Storm breaks down on the ground, her family ran to her hugging her and trying to make her better because they knew what she was meaning by 'I give up'.

After Storm calmed down, "Storm, it's okay to feel like this, we are here now"Elijah said, "I'm sorry that I shuts off, I was totally a kid, realizing how things would... be better"Storm admitted, "we can't reverse what we've done, we only can focus on the future and to be honest and I promise you that I'll never leave you, baby girl."Kol said, "from this day on, We will never abandon you, even though I can't always be around, if you so much breath my name..."Marcel said and been cut by Storm holding his hand, "thank you"Storm said, Storm stands up and they all have a big family hug.