Chapter ~Five~

At the Avengers headquarter~

The winter soldier entered the avengers place silently and didn't spoke a word after saying goodbye to Storm even at the plane.

As they arrived to the living room Cap start the conversation, "look Buck, this is your home I really wish you get real comfortable here", the soldier finally raised his head to look at his best friend, "thanks"then he looked around, "hey soldier this house is running by a high-tech stuff so you had problem with anything just ask any of us, we're by your side this time"Tony Stark said,

Bucky nodded and asked where is his room, Clint Barton showed him his room which was between his and Cap's room, and then when Clint went outside and the handsome soldier left alone he layed on bed looking up to the ceiling and thinking of random things.

'Will she be alright now? Where do that family that she's going to live? Wait! Why am I thinking about her! But she's really different from anyone that I ever met. God stop thinking about Storm!'

Someone cuts the winter soldier thinking and knock on the door, the soldier didn't want to answer but he entered anyway, it was Cap.

"Did you like your place Buck?"Steve asked, "yes"Buck answer, then Steve stand awkwardly while Bucky was sitting on the bed, The winter soldier was looking at the ground, "I'm sorry about what I did back at..."Steve cuts his friend and said, "don't you worry Buck it's fine it wasn't you, just from now and on forget about everything bad and start over, wouldn't that be nice?", "I guess so"the handsome soldier said, when he raised his head this time he catches Steve's eye questioning about something, "Is something wrong?"Buck said, "No, no, I'm just wondering about who was that girl?"Steve said looking at Bucky eyes, then Bucky played dumb and looked to the ground and said, "What girl?"

'Oh you mean the girl with the beautiful blue ocean eyes, and a smile makes you forget all the bad things, the one that after all the bad stuff she been through still so nice and kind, that girl?' Bucky thought

"Come on Buck there was one girl, the one was with you at the store"Steve smirked, "oh that girl, she's just someone I entered their house and she decided to help me"the soldier said, "Really? Just that?"the dirty blonde haired man still smirking, "Yeah I swear just that!. what do you mean there have to be more?"Buck asked, "No, but the way you both defend each other and what she said to you at the end and you giving her your war tag, I thought there would be something more"Steve looked at the ground, "No there is nothing more, plus I don't deserve more remember, nobody want an assassin as their friend, boyfriend or whatever"Buck stood up, "don't say that Buck, don't be hard on yourself"Steve put his hand on his best friend shoulder and they look at each other, "Remember, I'm with you 'till the end of the line"Steve smiled and so did Bucky but looking at the floor,

They pulled apart and then the soldier said that he wants to take a shower so Steve left him alone with some extra clothes that he bought for him, and while he was taking a bath he still thinks about Storm and just out of nowhere he smiled, after he realized what he was doing he shock his head and thought,

'Don't get your hopes too high, she will never even like someone like you, I wish she was alright right now!'

After he finished cleaning himself he went downstairs with the rest of the Avengers and eat dinner and chit chat a little but as always, the handsome soldier didn't talk he's just hearing everything and overthink.

—————————

At Beacon hills:

Storm wakes up while Allison still sleeping so she went to the bathroom and took a hot shower to relax herself and when she looked at the mirror all she could think of is 'How is he right now? Is he happy or not?'

she shaked her head when Allison knocks the door and she got put and put on some street style clothes suck as jeans and white shirt and Allison wears the same thing to meet Allison new friends.

They ate breakfast and kissed Chris a goodbye, Allison drive to the woods and while they stopped infront of a private property gate, "Our place is 5 minutes walking after the sign"Allison said, "okey but this is a private property!"Storm said, "yeah it belongs to one of Scott's friend and he live somewhere else now, and this became our hangout spot and hideout, plus I remember you a risk taker, what happened you became old grandma?"Allison smirked and got out of the car, Storm followed her, "well honey I'm the one that have supernatural powers and healing not you, plus I don't have a dad to punish me for doing troubles, so I'm worried for you dear"Storm smirked and Allison rolled her eyes.

Allison said while walking, "well my father will punish you if something thing bad happened to me", "you're probably right"Storm laughed and so as Allison once they arrived and Storm saw an cool abandoned house with a huge outside balcony filled with a big group of people.

Allison and Storm walked there and everyone was checking up the new hot girl that was coming with there friend and can't wait to know her.

The winter soldier was missing something at the Avengers headquarter and Storm was missing also something in Beacon hills, and they were missing each other but they didn't know that for sure, will they see each other again or not. And if they did meet each other by coincidence what will they say to each other?