Chapter ~Fifteen~

Captain America and The Winter Soldier arrived to the HYDRA facility and they so ready because they knew that HYDRA always one step ahead of them, but this time is was they have a spy and it was Peter.

They saw entrance open, "they probably just arrived, looking at the melting snow it was probably 4 to 5 hours ago"Steve said, "that is enough for them to mess up her mind let's just go"James sounds terrified of what would HYDRA do to the only that he cares about.

'I just want her back and safe, GOD.' James thought.

They walked in then started to walk forward but it last for long because HYDRA agents started to gather around them carrying loaded guns and pointed torward them.

James sighs and Steve took a deep breath, "Убей Капитана Америку И  Поймай Зимнего Солдат"One of the soldier shouts in Russian, Steve and James ran torward them and started to fight, James make sure that he protect his best friend from any shot with his metal arm and after along time of fighting, Steve and Buck managed to take them all.

Bucky went to show his friend the place where they keep all of the hostages, and there was a stairs before the cells, they saw mans running away before they get down so Steve and James got ready to fight again.

Loki knew it was Storms friend that would break into the most horrible places to save her, cause he knew that she was the kind of friend that you take a bullet for.

So he shouted "HERE", while Storm is still sleeping in his arms, "I recognize that voice"Steve said and then motioned Buck to stay where he is and then Steve went to the cell that the voice was coming from.

He saw the God that he fought a few years ago holding Storm in his arms unconscious, he rushed over and forgot about the fact that Loki is holding her, "is she okay?"Steve asked, "not really my friend"Loki said, "what are you doing here?"Steve suspecting him, "don't you worry, I'm a hostage as well"Loki said and then looked behind Captain America and it was James aiming for him cause he thought he was the bad guy in this situation, but then when he saw her unconscious in his arms and bruised up and still shaking his heart literally fell down to his stomach and he put the gun down looking at her.