The Aftermath.

-Mike-
Kayla broke down in tears on the couch, and I immediately called Michelle to find her.
She didn't answer, so I tried again and again.
"Why are you calling her?" Kayla asked.
"Because if something happens to her and Bailee on my watch, Chester would kill me." I said.
"He'd want to kill you anyway when he finds out what you and that bitch did to him." She said.
"He's not going to find out." I snapped.
The line rang and rang, and I finally hung up.
"Chauntelle, let's go. We have to find her."
"Track her phone, it has GPS." She said, grabbing her purse and jacket.

We got in the car and Chauntelle tried to track Michelle's location.
"Mike are you alright?" she asked.
I hadn't realized I was crying until she asked me that.
I wiped my eyes, "I'm worried about her. About both of them." I said.
"We're going to find her." She reassured.
We drove around for three hours before she finally managed to pinpoint a location.
"Super 8 Motel on Jessup Avenue, next town over." She said.
I mashed the gas pedal and in ten minutes we were pulling into the hotel.
I saw her car parked in the parking lot, and Chauntelle went to ask the hotel manager which room she was in.
She burst out the door, "She's in room 212!"
I bolted to the door beating on it, "Michelle!"
"Hold on, I got a key. I told him she was in danger, and he gave me a key to get in." She stuck the card key in the door and I swung it open.
Her purse was on the bed, and the bathroom door was shut.
"MICHELLE MARIE BENNINGTON!" I yelled, banging on the door.
I heard the latch slide and the door slowly opened.
She was sitting cross legged in the floor, looking up at me.
"Baby, you scared me." I hugged her.
I looked down, and saw the used needle, burnt spoon, and baggy of heroin on the floor, my eyes slowly travelling to her arm where I saw the fresh track marks.
"Michelle, no!" I grabbed her arm.
"I'm a fucking piece of shit, Mike. He's going to find out, and I'll end up alone and a junkie again anyway. Why delay the inevitable?" she asked.
"Because you are fucking pregnant, Michelle! You are going to hurt or kill Bailee! Just because you're mad at yourself doesn't mean you can hurt her. She's innocent. She's a baby who hasn't had a chance to live yet." I picked her up and carried her to the bed.
Her phone rang and Chauntelle and I looked at each other.
"If it's Chester, don't answer." She pleaded, looking up at me with tears in her eyes.
"He's going to worry if you don't answer." I told her, hitting talk.
"Hello." I said.
"Mike? Where is Michelle?" He asked.
"You are going to upset him, don't." Michelle pleaded.
"She's right here. She's not doing well." I said.
"Mike, no." Michelle grabbed my arm.
"What's wrong?" Chester asked.
I looked into Michelle's eyes, scared and hurt.
"Because she relapsed, Chester. She got upset and disappeared from the house and we found her in a hotel, locked in the bathroom with a bag of dope and a used needle. She's really fucked up." I said.
"Mike, No!!!" She cried.
"What the fuck?! She's fucking pregnant, what's wrong with her?! What the hell set her off??" He asked.
She looked at me, begging me.
"She's just worried to death about you, and she sent herself into a panic attack." I lied for her, and for myself.
"Get her to a hospital and make sure my daughter is okay. As soon as you know that she is, I want Michelle to call me and explain to me herself why she did this." He said.
"I will. We're going now." I said.
"He's not going to believe that story." Michelle said.
"He doesn't believe that story. After we get you to a hospital and make sure baby is okay, he wants you to call him and tell him why you did this." I helped her to her feet and carried her to the car.
"I'm not going to tell him." She said.
"You might just have to. I don't even think you can come up with a good enough story to cover your ass this time." I told her.
Chauntelle got in the backseat and we raced to the hospital.
Since Michelle has only done it once, Bailee was okay.
After the doctor left the room, I handed her her phone, "Do what you have to do." I said.

-Michelle-
I shakily dialed the number and it rang.
Instead of a hello, I got, "What the fuck is wrong with you??"
"I fucked up. I'm sorry." I said, tearing up.
"Whatever. Why did you do this?" He asked.
I hesitated and choked back tears, "I fucked up." I whispered.
"I'm aware of that." He said.
"No Chester. I fucked up. I did this because I am angry at myself." I said.
"Why are you angry at yourself?" He asked.
"Because I ruined our marriage." I said.
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Mike hasn't been staying at our house to look after me, Chester. He's been staying at the house because he's fucking me." I said.
"What?"
"I've been cheating on you with Mike, babe." I sniffled.
"How long has this been going on?" He was calm.
"Since the night you left. He came over to check on me, and he kissed me. One thing led to another, and I slept with him." I said.
I heard his breath catch in his throat, "How could you?" He asked shakily.
"I'm sorry." I sobbed.
"How many times?" He asked.
"Four in the last two days." I said.
"Why in the hell would you do this?" he asked.
"I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything. It was just to make me feel better. It's never going to happen again."
"It doesn't matter to me if it happens again or not, Michelle. Because we're done." He hung up.
I dropped the phone, looking up at Mike with tears in my eyes.
"What is it?" he asked.
"He said it's over." I said.
He sat on the bed, enveloping me in a hug while I fought back tears.
"What about Bailee?" Chauntelle asked.
"He didn't go into specifics, Chaun. He just said it didn't matter to him if I slept with Mike again, because we were done, and he hung up." I stared at the wall.
"I didn't think he would do this." Chauntelle said.
"It's definitely not the reaction I was expecting, but it's the one I got. It's the one I get to deal with." I said.
"You'll come stay with me until everything is figured out." Mike held me tight.
"What about Kayla?" I asked.
"Michelle, we both know that ship has sailed. I want to help you because this is partially my fault." He said.
I buried my face in his shirt and let the tears out.
I was discharged from the hospital with a warning and Mike took me back to the house, where he helped me pack my things.
"I'll put these boxes in the car while you finish packing that one, then we'll head out of here." He told me.
I sat at the kitchen table staring blankly into space, the occasional tear falling down my face.
Mike left me be, loading the rest of my boxes into the car.
"That's the last of it, are you ready?" he asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
I nodded slowly, "Yeah, let's go." I stood up from the table.
He headed to the car, and I hesitated.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered into the air, slipping my ring off my finger.
I placed it on the kitchen table with an ultrasound photo and turned off the light, locking the door behind me and putting the key back under the potted plant on the porch.

Mike was waiting for me, with the door open.
He hugged me, kissing the top of my head, "I'm sorry love." he whispered.
"I did it to myself, and that hurts even more." I replied.
"You're going to be okay." he said.
We got in the car and went back to his house, where he lugged my boxes into the garage.
"You can stay in the guest room down the hall. Tomorrow I'll haul these up there for you." he said, setting a stack of boxes down.
"Why do that, when I can just stay in the room with you? I know I said that there was no future for you and I, but the playing field has changed now, and you're here to pick me up off the ground and take care of me in the midst of my mess. The sex may have been meaningless, but the intent behind it wasn't at all. You love me, and you did it to make me feel better. It doesn't matter anymore that it was the beginning of the end for me, now I want to make it meaningful. I want to make it real. You're all I've got, and I don't think that's a bad thing." I kissed him.
"Michelle, if that's what you want then that's great. But don't do it for me." He said.
"It's not just for you. It's for both of us. I know how you feel about me, and I want to give you a chance to show me for real. I want to give us a chance to have something real out of this ridiculous mess. I want a chance to feel the same way about you one day." I said.
"Do you really think you will?" He asked.
"I feel like I could. We just have to really get to know each other. I think something really good could come of this."
We walked into the house, arms around each other's waist, smiling.
"What's this?"
The light flipped on, and Kayla was sitting at the table.
"Did you really turn the light off and sit at the table so you could do that?" I crossed my arms.
"Yes. What the hell are you doing here?" she asked shortly.
"She's staying here with me." Mike said.
"Since when? And why?" Kayla asked.
"Since about two hours ago, and because she needs a place to stay." Mike said.
Kayla grinned, "Oh this is delicious. You finally fucking fessed up and told him, didn't you? You did, and he kicked your trashy ass to the curb, so now that "meaningless sex" isn't sounding so bad, is it?" She laughed.
"Look, would you expect him to do anything else? Really?" I glared at her.
"I don't know. He really really loved you." She smiled smugly.
"Well it's over now, and Mike and I decided to try this out and see if I could ever possibly feel the same way about him as he feels for me." I said.
"You're going to try and date a guy because he's in love with you, but you don't love him?" She asked.
"I don't, but I think maybe I could." I said.
"That's not going to work. If you cheated on a man you did love, what the hell are you going to do to someone that you don't love? You're going to end up hurting him too." She said.
"No I'm not." I said.
"I don't see that ending well." She shook her head.
"You're not psychic, so you don't know how it ends." I said.
My phone rang.
"Excuse me, I have to take this. Miss kitty, put up your damn claws, because I'm not fighting you about this." I told her, walking away.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Where are you?" Chester asked.
"What do you mean, where am I? I'm looking for a new place to stay." I said.
"I see that everything of yours is gone. Found your wedding ring on the table." He said.
"You're home? How did you manage that?" I asked.
"I told them I had a family emergency." He said.
"I did what you wanted, Chester. You said we were done, so I went home, packed up and left." I said.
"I know, I'm sorry. I was so hurt and angry and upset, that I said the first thing that came to my mind. But I really want you to come home so we can talk about this." He said.
"Is it really what you want?" I asked.
"Yes. We need to discuss a lot of things." He said.
I sighed, "I'll be home in ten minutes."
"Hey." He called.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you still have some heroin?" he asked.
I looked in my purse, "Yeah, it's here in my purse, why?" I asked.
"Please get rid of it. I'm trying to do better, and you're going to hurt yourself and Bailee. You don't need that." He said.
"Okay, I will." I said.
I hung up and went back into the kitchen, where Mike and Kayla were bickering back and forth.
"I gotta go, Mike. I might be back, I don't know yet." I said.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"That was Chester. He wants to talk to me face to face. He's at the house waiting for me." I said.
"He's home? How did that happen?" Mike asked, clamping a hand over Kayla's mouth.
"He told them he had a family emergency and they let him come home. Anyway, he's calmed down, and he wants to talk to me. Depending on how that goes, I could be back later. And if it suits her highness here, if I do come back, I'll stay in the guest bedroom." I glared at Kayla, who flipped me off.
"Tramp." she sneered.
"Just call me if you need me." Mike said.
I smiled and nodded, "I will, thanks."

I called a cab and waited on the curb.
The whole ride back over there, I fidgeted nervously.
"You okay?" the driver asked.
"Yes." I nodded, staring out the window.
We pulled up to the house and I paid him.
I stood on the sidewalk outside for about ten minutes, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen.
Finally, I mustered the courage to walk up the sidewalk and face the consequences of my mistake face to face.
I didn't knock, I just opened the front door and walked inside.
The only light on was the kitchen light, so after dropping my purse on the end table, I went into the kitchen.
Chester was sitting at the table, absentmindedly spinning my ring on it, silently.
I wanted so badly to hug him, kiss him and feel happy again, but I knew that I wasn't in any position to do any of that.
"Hi." I said sheepishly.
He looked up and smiled faintly, "Hello Michelle."
I sat next to him at the table, "How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm doing fine. I may only be three days clean, but I feel a lot better than I did when I left. All things considered, that is." he added.
"That's good. I'm really proud of you, if it means anything."
"It does. That's the whole reason I went to rehab in the first place, to get sober and make you proud of me. I'm glad I accomplished that." He said.
I looked down, awkwardly, feeling a slight feeling of deja vu, from the morning after I met Chester for the first time.
"How are YOU feeling?" he asked.
I sighed, "All things considered, I am okay. I haven't used again, and I haven't drank, so I'm feeling all right." I said.
"That's good. How's our girl after that little backslide?" he asked.
"She's fine. Doctor said one time wasn't enough to really hurt her, and that she looked to be healthy and growing at a normal rate." I said.
"I saw the picture you left for me. 4-D ultrasounds are really cool." he said.
"I thought she looked just like you." I said.
"Oh hardly. I think she's your spitting image." he smiled.
"Honestly, that's what made decide to call you and talk to you in person." He said.
"I'm glad you did." I said.
He looked up, "So, all those phone calls and text messages you didn't answer, you weren't really sleeping, were you?"
I sighed and looked down shamefully, "No. I wasn't sleeping."
"Do you or did you have romantic feelings for him at all?" he asked, folding his hands on the tabletop.
I saw his wedding ring still on his finger, and almost lost all my nerve, but I pulled it together, "No. I swear it was just meaningless comfort sex." I said.
"Did you really feel as bad as you say you did about it?" he asked.
"I felt awful. You can ask Mike and Chauntelle." I said.
"I'm not going to be speaking to Mike for awhile, but I will make it a point to ask Chauntelle." he said.
"Do you still love me?" he asked.
I nodded, slowly, "Of course I do, Chester. I never stopped for a moment." I replied.
"Because I still love you, very, very much. But I am so hurt by what you've done." He said.
"As you should be. You should hate my festering guts for it. But I'm glad that you don't." I said.
"I can't hate your guts, because currently my daughter is in your guts, but on the other hand, yesterday, my best friend was too, but-"
"Chester!" I gasped.
"I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't have said it, but I did, and now I regret it. My bad." he said.
"I'm sorry that ever happened, if I could go back and undo it, I would." I said.
"It's fine. It's over now, and I've been thinking about it, and I wanted to tell you that despite that comment just now, I forgive you, and I still love you." He smiled at me.
"Well that's a relief to hear, and I love you too." I said.
"So, where do we go from here?" he asked.
"I think that's best left up to you, sweetheart." I shrugged.
"I was afraid you were going to say that." he chuckled.
"Well, I wronged you. You forgave me, and I didn't even have to grovel. I think since you're the victim here, you should call the shots, and choose what happens next." I said.
"Oh, don't think I didn't consider making you grovel. I did. But I thought that since you don't seem to have respect for yourself, I could do this apology without taking away your dignity too." he shrugged.
"That, and you tend to get turned on when I get on my hands and knees and beg for anything." I said.
"Shut up." he gave me a look.
I put my hands up, "Sorry. You got a cheap shot so I got one too. I'm done." I said.
"I shouldn't have let you keep your dignity." he shook his head.
"Whoever said I still had any?" I shrugged.
"Touche." he said.
"Hands and knees? Or just knees?" I asked.
"Michelle.." he warned.
"Sorry. No more cheap shots." I said.
"Thank you. Besides, You don't want to have to explain the bruises on your knees." He said.
"Hey!"
"Now we're even." he shrugged.
I sighed, "So where do we go from here?"
He reached across the table, taking my hand in his, "What do you want to do?"
"The truth?" I asked.
He smiled, "Yes."
"I want to get on my hands and knees so we can kiss and make up like we always do. Dignity aside, you're still fucking hot and these pregnancy hormones are driving me crazy." I said.
"Michelle!"
"What, you wanted the truth!" I shrugged.
He shook his head, laughing, "God damn it, I fucking missed you. It's nice to have you make me smile again."
"I like making you smile. I'm glad that I'm not forever dead to you." I said.
"Not even if you were really dead." he said.
"Well, I guess there's no time like the present to count your blessings." I shrugged.
"That's very true." He replied, smiling.
"In all seriousness though, I would very much like to try to pick up the pieces and stay together. We love each other, and we love our little girl, and I've already sworn that I'd never do it again. I can understand that there's going to be some trust issues after what I did, and I want to rebuild your trust. I guess I'm just asking for second chance to prove that I love you, and I can be a faithful wife." I said.
"I do love you, Michelle. And I have forgiven you. I want to be with you and raise our daughter together as a family, but you're right. I don't trust you, at all. I want to, and I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself. I think that things are going to be different between us now, but I also think we can make this work." he said.
I smiled, "I appreciate this very much."
He squeezed my hand, and looked down.
"Would you like to wear this again, then?" he held up my ring.
"I invite you to put it on me, only if you want me to wear it." I said.
He picked up my hand and slipped the ring on my finger, kissing the back of my hand.
I looked up at him, and smiled.
He reached out, brushing a strand of hair out of my face, his fingertips on my skin sent a chill down my spine.
The next few seconds played out in slow motion.
Chester leaned in, and I did too.
Our lips met, his hands holding my face, and I pulled my chair closer to his.
I kissed him harder, my hands on his face while his wandered down my neck, to my chest, and futher, until he found the hem of my shirt, and pulled it over my head.
I reached and pulled his jacket off, throwing it on the floor before grabbing his shirt and yanking it off.
He pulled me into his lap, my arms around his neck, his on my back, holding me close.
He unfastened my bra, and flung it over his shoulder, and I reached down to unbutton his jeans.
He grabbed my wrists and kissed me.
He picked me up and laid me on the table, pulling my shorts off in one swift motion.
He put his hand on my knee, slowly inching up closer and closer until he slipped his fingers in.
I smiled, biting my lip.
He unfastened his pants and kicked them off, he grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him, he slammed into me, and I moaned.
"Like you said, We love to kiss and make up." he smiled.
I sat up, locking my ankles around him, and kissed him, "It's my favorite part of fighting with you."
He kissed my neck, "I love you."
"I love you too." I put my hand on the back of his neck, digging my nails in when he bit me, and moaning.
The old table creaked in protest, but he didn't stop.
"Chester," I groaned.
I opened my eyes for a split second, looking over his shoulder out the living room window, where Mike was standing.
I blinked to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but he was really there.
Before I could say anything, my body was shaken by a mind numbing orgasm, my legs tightened around him, and I cried out loudly, burying my face in his neck.
Chester's arm around my back held me closer, and he went faster while my legs shook and I sank my fingernails into his shoulders.
His breath in my ear made me shiver, "I'm coming." he breathed, kissing the tender skin.
I opened my eyes again, looking at the window, but Mike was gone.
"Michelle," he moaned, his hand on my thigh squeezing hard.
I smiled, "Come for me baby." I kissed him, and unexpectedly, I came at the same time, pulling him down on top of the table with me.
He smashed into me hard one time, releasing with a loud moan.
He got up, helping me to my feet, and kissed me hard, he set me on the countertop, and we started over again, my legs around him, his hands pressed to my back.
"You know," he kissed me, "Thinking about this is nothing compared to the real thing." he whispered.
I moaned in his ear, "Did you think about it often?"
He chuckles, biting my neck, "All the time."
He slid his hand up my back, grabbing a handful of my hair, he pulled me away from him, smiling, "I want to see the look on your face when you're coming for me." He moved his hips faster, thrusting deeper until my body jerked and I came, moaning at the top of my lungs.
Watching me set him off, because he moaned too, coming again.
He tossed his head back and bit his lip.
"Fuck," he gasped, kissing me again.
"Wanna fuck me on the washing machine next? We can put it on spin cycle." I whispered.
He laughed, "Maybe later. I'm kind of hungry." he said.
"I can cook something." I said, scooting to jump down off the counter.
He pushed me back against the cabinet, "No baby, I meant I'm hungry." he looked down, running his free hand between my thighs.
I bit my lip, "I see what you're saying."
He kissed me, "Give me a minute, and I'll have you regretting every time you ever touched someone else." He sank to his knees in front of me, resting my legs on his shoulders, he kissed from my inner thigh all the way up, his tongue dancing across the sensitive skin.
I moaned, "Baby that feels so good."
He squeezed my thigh, and I moaned.
I was in the middle of another orgasm when I heard a knock on the front door.
I looked over, unable to see down the hall, "Babe, someone's at the door, I gotta get it." I said.
"I'll get it, baby," he wiped his mouth with a towel, and pecked me on the lips.
He turned to go down the hall, but I grabbed his arm, pulling him back, "Come back here." I kissed him again, harder, tasting me on his tongue, and it turned me on so much that I pulled him back into me, "Whoever is at the door can come back later, I want you now." I breathed.
The knocking continued barely audible over my moaning.
"Whoever it is, they're persistent." Chester said.
"Yeah, let me down." I sighed.
He helped me down off the counter, and handed me my clothes.
The knocking became louder and more urgent.
"Hold on, damn it!" Chester yelled.
I walked down the hall, and opened the door.
"THERE you are." Chauntelle sighed.
"Yes Chauntelle, HERE I am." I said.
She walked past me, "After the hospital, I worried sick about you, I just wanted to see that you're really okay, and-" She stopped cold when Chester came out of the kitchen pulling his shirt over his head.
She turned and looked at me, "REALLY, Michelle?"
I shrugged, "What?"
"Wait, why are you here? YOU are supposed to be in treatment." She turned to Chester.
"I had a family emergency, and they let me come home." He said, giving her a side hug.
"I'd assume my stupid sister was that emergency?" she gave me a look.
"She's not stupid, Chaun. She's my entire world. I had to make sure she and my little girl were okay." he smiled at me.
"Well, judging by how long it took you to answer the door, you were being VERY thorough." Chauntelle said.
"It was definitely a glorious reunion." Chester pulled me into a hug.
"Gross." She wrinkled her nose.
"Oh coming from the woman who was asking me how big my husband's penis was just yesterday." I laughed.
Her face went pale, and Chester gave her a look.
"It's not like that. I was-" She stopped, "Never mind."
"Did you tell her?" He looked at me.
"No. I told her that you wouldn't appreciate me sharing something personal like that." I said.
"Why did you ask in the first place?" he asked.
"Well, if we're being honest,"
"Chauntelle, don't. Babe, it's not important, it was just a random question, that I did not answer." I said.
"Now I really want to know." he laughed.
"I asked her between you and Mike who was bigger than the other, which she did not answer." Chauntelle said.
I face palmed, "Chauntelle."
"Well now I have to know, who is?" Chester asked.
I shook my head, "I am not having this conversation with either of you." I said.
"Because I wouldn't like the answer?" Chester asked.
"No, because we just got past this, and I'd rather not go back." I said, sitting on the couch.
"Well, I have to know."
"No, you don't have to, you just want to know." I said.
"Well, you're my wife, and though we are moving past this, I have to know. Was he better in bed than me?"
"Chester, I already told you, it doesn't matter who's better, because it was just meaningless sex with him, with you it's different. There's love, passion, dedication." I said.
"Was he bigger?" he crossed his arms, giving me a stern look.
I sighed, "No."
"Really?!" Chauntelle asked.
Chester gave her another look.
"She told me how big he was, but she wouldn't tell me about you." She defended, with s shrug.
"Who's better?" He asked, looking back at me.
"You are. In every way." I put my arms around him and kissed him.
"Well I guess now I know why you can't stay off of him." Chauntelle commented.
Chester looked at me, and smiled.
"Chauntelle, if you'll excuse us, we have more celebrating to do, but I'll call you tomorrow, I promise." I said.
She smiled, "You got it sis." she walked past us, and she looked Chester up and down, biting her lip.
"Down bitch, he's mine." I laughed, kissing him.
"Lucky bitch." She called, closing the door behind her.

Chester picked me up, putting my legs around him, and carried me to the bedroom, "So," he asked, kicking the door shut, "I'm bigger and better?" He asked.
"Don't get a big head about it." I rolled my eyes.
He pinned me to the bed, and we made out roughly until another knock pulled us apart.
"Can we not have sex without someone showing up at the door?" he asked, getting up.
I pulled my shirt down, and my shorts up, "Who the hell could that be now?" I asked.
I followed him down the hall, as he opened the door.
"What the fuck are YOU doing here?" he asked coldly.
I looked up from fixing my bra, to see Mike.
"I wanted to make sure everything was okay." he said.
"She's fine. She's home with ME, where she belongs." Chester snapped.
"I didn't mean to intrude, I just wanted to make sure." he said.
"Oh, but you didn't mind intruding when you fucked my wife." he said.
"I was just trying to make her feel better." Mike said.
"Which time?" Chester crossed his arms.
"Look, I'm sorry that I intruded on your marriage by sleeping with your wife, but it's like I told Michelle. I'm madly in love with her, and have been since I met her. Those two days were the most blissful days of my life, because she was mine. I know that it's over and it will never happen again, but I'm here to tell you that my feelings for her are never going to change. I love her. I'm not sorry that it happened, really. I'm sorry you had to find out about it, I'll never be sorry for the beautiful time I shared with her." He said.
"Get out of here. NOW." Chester said, slamming the door.
He grabbed me by the wrist, dragging me down the hall to the bedroom, where he threw me on the bed and yanked his shirt over his head, "You're about to find out what real angry sex feels like, take off your clothes." he said.
I stripped down and laid back down on the bed, "Just be careful of the baby."
"I won't hurt her. I'm not going to hurt you either...on purpose." he pushed me down on the bed, kissing me hard.
He thrust against me forcefully, and I moaned loudly.
"You're mine. Nobody else's. And I'm going to make it so you NEVER forget that." he shoved his mouth against mine, biting my lip.
He felt so good inside of me, that I couldn't do anything but moan at the top of my lungs, with my arms pinned above my head.

His fingers were dug so deep into my wrists, I could see bruises forming, and he was slamming into me so hard my hips began to ache.
I wanted to make him stop, but the orgasms kept coming and I couldn't.
I moaned, and bit his neck hard, sucking on it.
He quivered and moaned moving his hand from my wrist to my ribs, digging his fingers in.
With my now free hand, I gripped his arm tightly.
My legs shook, and I drug my nails down his arm as I came again more intensely.
I felt something wet on my hand and looked down to see warm sticky blood dripping from between my fingers.
I looked at his arm, to see four perfect cuts running from his shoulder to his elbow.
He hadn't noticed, he was too lost in his own nirvana to feel the pain.
"Chester." I said, barely above a whisper.
"Yes baby?" He kissed my neck, nibbling on it.
"You're bleeding." I said calmly.
He looked at his arm, "How about that? I didn't feel a thing." He smiled, kissing me.
I looked at the dark purple hand print on my wrist, and his smile faded. "If I was hurting you, you should've said something, baby." He whispered.
I lied, "I didn't feel it."
He kissed my wrist, "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to."
"No, I know. I'll be fine." I replied.
He raised up and looked at my ribs, where five purple fingerprints showed.
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." He said, running his hand over them.
"Is Bailee okay?" He put his hand on my stomach.
"She should be fine." I replied.
I tried to re position my leg and winced at the pain.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm going to be a little sore, but I'll be fine." I said, kissing him.
"I didn't realize I was being so rough. I just got lost in the moment, I'm sorry." He pulled me close, holding me, and kissed my hair.
"You didn't mean to, it's fine. Bailee and I are fine. Don't upset yourself over it." I told him.
He sat up, "I know I didn't mean it, but I feel bad about it. I hurt you, and I could've hurt our daughter." he said.
"Bruises go away, you're probably going to have scars on your arm from me." I said.
He looked down at his arm, "I've had a lot worse, babe."
He was still bleeding pretty profusely, and we were both covered in his blood.
"We should clean this mess up, looks like we slaughtered an animal." he stands up, grabbing his already ruined shirt and holds it over his arm, going to the bathroom.
I got up and pulled the blanket and sheets off the bed, tossing them in the wash and went back to the bathroom to join him in the shower.
"Let me help you." I told him.
I took the wash cloth and dabbed at the scratches, wiping away the blood.
I could see that they were much deeper than I thought originally.
"Chester these are really deep." I told him.
He looked down where the blood had already started to flow heavily again.
"The blood only coagulated, it didn't stop bleeding." I said.
"I'll be fine." he kissed me.
"No honey, you may need stitches." I said.
"Michelle, I'm fine, really." he insisted.
"I want to take you to the hospital, just to be safe." I said.
He turned around, "Sure babe, let's walk into a hospital with half inch deep gashes on my arm and purple bruises on your wrists, because that won't set off red flags."
"We tell the truth. It's not like they've never had sex related injuries before." I said.
He turned off the water, looking at my stomach, "But you're pregnant. That changes everything. Accident or not, I could be arrested for endangering her life." he said.
"YOUR life could be in danger if we don't get you medical attention. If something happens to you, she'll grow up without her dad." I said.
He sighed, "Okay, I'll go."

We got dressed, and I tied the rest of the ruined shirt around his arm to control the bleeding during the drive to the hospital.
We walked into the emergency room, "My husband needs medical attention." I said.
"What's the problem?" She asked.
"Well, things got out of hand in the bedroom, and I kind of scratched his arm pretty deep." I had my hands pressed to his arm to stop the bleeding, and her eyes fell on my wrists, then to my damp hair and the running mascara on my face.
"Was that the way of it? Or were you defending yourself?" she asked.
"No, I wasn't defending myself, it's a sex injury." I said.
She saw the track marks on my arm, and then looked at his, then down at my slightly rounded stomach, and shook her head, "I'm calling the police. We'll administer medical attention, but I don't believe a word of any of this." She took us to a room and shut the door, appointing a male nurse to stand in front of the door.
"This is exactly what I told you was going to happen, Michelle. I'm going to jail." he said, dropping his head into his hands.
"No you're not. I'll tell them the truth and why they can't arrest you." I said.
"That nurse didn't believe you. If you could see yourself, you wouldn't believe you either." he said.
I opened my mouth to argue, when the door opened, "Michelle, are you okay?"
I turned around, and saw Mike.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
He saw my face, and wrists and anger took over.
He pulled me into a hug, "I can't believe you. I knew you'd be upset, but how could you hurt her, she's fucking pregnant, Chester!" He yelled.
I pushed him away, "He didn't hurt me! At least not on purpose. We got carried away having sex, I clawed his arm and he bruised my wrists, I swear it. He didn't want to come here becuase of this, but I made him because I was afraid he'd loose too much blood." I explained.
Mike looked at Chester, "That what happened?"
Chester looked at me, then back at him, and then the floor, "Not that you're going to believe me, but yes, that's exactly what happened." he said.
"I really don't believe it, but I guess if she says it's true then I have to." he said.
"You're going to believe it because she believes it, not because it's the truth." Chester said.
"Because you're a mentally unhinged person at best, and she'd do anything to cover up for you." Mike said.
"How the hell am I mentally unhinged? I've never EVER in my life hit her or any other woman, I had a fucking drug problem. The only person I have ever injured is myself. I'm not perfect, but I'm not fucking insane. You just want to believe I hurt her because you think that means there's a chance I'll get shipped to prison and you can move in on her again." He said.
"I want her and that baby to be safe, Chester. You wouldn't know it, but you're not yourself sometimes." he said.
The door opened again and a police officer came in, followed by the nurse from earlier, and a doctor, who closed the door behind him.
"Mrs. Bennington, would you tell us in your own words exactly what happened." The police officer said.
Mike crossed his arms, looking at me.
"We were having sex, and it was very intense, We just got carried away. I'm not even hurt, these are just bruises, he's the one who's losing blood and needs help. I swear on my life that is exactly happened. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing." I said.
The three of us looked at the cop, who studied Chester up and down, then turning to me.
"What's this?" he pointed at my arm.
"I had a moment of weakness yesterday, and I briefly relapsed on heroin. I'm fine now."
"You too?" he looked at Chester.
"When that happened, I was in Malibu in a rehabilitation facility. I came home because of that, because I was scared and worried about her." he said.
"So neither of you are using now?" he asked.
"No." I said.
"You look to be a rather slender girl, but you have something here." he pointed at my stomach.
"I'm eighteen weeks pregnant." I answered.
"Go ahead, Dr. White." He nodded the doctor ahead.
"Do you have any witnesses to confirm your story?" he asked me.
"With all due respect officer, but why would we have witnesses in the room when we were having sex?" I asked.
He nodded, "Valid point. I just have to make sure you're not making everything up to cover for him." he said.
"I'm not, I swear." I said.
He looked up, "And who are you?" he asked, looking at Mike.
"I'm just a friend of theirs." he said.
"He's no friend of mine." Chester retorted, wincing at the pain in his arm.
"What do you mean?" The cop asked.
"He's not my friend. If I had it my way, he wouldn't be hers either." Chester gave Mike a dirty look.
"What's going on?" he looked at me.
I sighed, not particularly wanting to go through all of this again, and sat down, "While my husband was in rehab, I had a short affair with Mike here, and he found out about it after I landed in this E.R last night, and obviously has a grudge." I said.
The cop looked at Mike, then Chester, and back to me, "Young lady, this sounds like a mess. Are you sure this is a good environment for an infant?"
"Believe me, the worst part of it is over now. We plan to have our shit together before she's born. I am the one who keeps backsliding, and screwing things up for us." I said.
"You're good to go." The doctor taped gauze over Chester's arm, "Those will need to be changed every four hours until your stitches come out in two weeks." He told him.
The cop sighed, "I am going to let him go, but you two have got to stay in line and keep it together. If you end up in here again, we'll consider you both a threat to the baby's safety, and she WILL be taken away from you when she's born." he said.
"I understand. Chester?" I asked.
He nodded, "I understand too. From here on out, we'll keep our noses clean, sir."
"As for you," he turned to Mike, "Obviously there's a rift in this relationship because of you, and though I assume you care deeply for both of these people, I can tell your presence is unwanted and therefore unnecessary. I'd advise you keep your distance and don't provide any reason to cause further backsliding or problems. Now, everyone go home." he turned and walked out, the doctor and nurse following.
It was just the three of us again.
"How the hell did I have anything to do with this?" he pointed at my wrist.
"Actually," Chester quipped smugly, "It is directly your fault entirely." he stood up and put his jacket on.
"How? You're the one that was holding her wrists so tight you bruised them." Mike said.
"I did it because I was angry at you. I was attempting to channel that anger into sex, and this is the result of that. Her scratching my arm was my fault, because I'm just that fucking good." he grinned.
"Chester." I glared at him.
"How is it my fault?" he asked.
"Because you'd just stood in front of me and told me that you were always going to be in love with my wife, I'm sorry, but after what you did, that damn sure didn't help, so yeah, I was fucking mad. I took my anger out on Michelle's wrists, ribs and hips." he said.
"Ribs and hips?" he looked at me.
I lifted my shirt to show him the finger shaped bruises on my ribcage, "He was so rough that he hurt my hips." I said sheepishly.
"Do you fucking realize that you could've hurt your daughter? You're damn lucky you didn't." Mike said.
"Oh stop it. I'm fine, Bailee is fine, and Chester is fixed up. Let's just drop this bullshit and go home." I picked up my purse and flung the door open.