Coworkers

Jade's classes through the rest of the week were hell. But, being at home was hell for her too! Every single time she bumped into Zach she would become so flustered she quickly moved out of his way. She spent the rest of the week in her room and spent it writing poems. Most of them were about forbidden love, or love in general. She hardly ever wrote about love, since she never knew what it was like. But, ever since she saw Zach without his shirt she just couldn't stop thinking about him.

"But, dammit he's my stepbrother," she moaned out, while lying on her bed. "Maybe, this is just normal between siblings. .or maybe it's just a phase!" she said to herself. Oh hell! She knew it wasn't normal to have daydreaming fantasies about him. Or wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat from a steamy dream about him. If he wasn't stuck in her mind all day he was in her dreams. What would she do all day with him in the house? She just had to get over this feeling she had for him.

She turned over and hugged onto her teddy bear that she got from her mother. She looked at her computer desk and got up.

"I guess I can check my e-mail or something," She said turning the computer on. After, turning her computer on, she heard a soft knocking at the door. She froze at the sound and all together stopped breathing.

"Jade! Are you up?" Zach's muffled voice said. Jade bit her bottom lip. "Jade! Come on its 10 a.m. on a Saturday, you have no classes and you didn't leave the room. So, I know you're in open up," Zach yelled. "I'm coming in, at the count of three. 1.2.3." he said opening the door quickly.

Jade spun around in her chair, to find Zach busting in.

"Since you're so insistent on invading my the hell do you want?" Jade tried to say as casual as possible. Zach sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her.

"I called in for a favor and I got you a job," he told her.

"And that made you force open my door?" Jade asked. She got up and walked to the door knob and jiggled it, "This thing was locked!"

Zach watched Jade open and close her door, which made his eyes wonder over her body. She was only wearing her night shirt, which she usually wore at night, but he never noticed how smooth her legs looked. He just wanted to touch them to see if they felt the way he thought they would. What was he thinking? Suddenly, his eyes stopped to watch the shirt she was wearing moving up and down on her thighs! The air, which came from the movement the door was making, blew the shirt up over her hips, exposing her black panties every now and then. Zach's breath caught in his throat and he began to sweat, trying to look somewhere else. But, it wasn't helping he just couldn't stop staring at the way her hips were moving.

"I think you broke the lock Zach!" Jade turned around and yelled at him. He stood up quickly, happy to for the distraction, and moved toward the door.

"I didn't break the lock," Zach exclaimed closing the door. He pushed the button on the door and twisted the knob. "You see it's locked," he told her.

Jade pushed him away from the knob and twisted it herself. She sighed and tugged on it one more time, "Well so it's locked, but I tried to lock it just now and it wouldn't."

"Well it's fixed now," Zach said. Jade pressed the button again and tried to pull the door open. She looked at Zach and tried pulling it again.

"Dammit, now it won't open," she complained.

"Don't me try," Zach said. Jade stepped back and watched him twist and and pull, but the door didn't budge. Suddenly, Zach banged his head on the door and sighed, "Ok it's not opening. I think we need to pull it together."