Museums Can be Fun

Jade woke up to a noisily knock on her door.

"Yes!" she called, turning over on her side. Yet, again the knock continuously sounded through her ears. "I said yes dammit!" Jade repeated.

When the knock proceeded, Jade threw back her sheets in frustration.

"Zach, what the hell do you want?" Jade said, while flinging the door open. To her amazement she was confronted with Josh. "You're not Zach," she bashfully said. Noticing he was staring blankly over her body, Jade looked down her embarrassing attire and blushed. She quickly closed the door just a bit, so only her head was to be shown.

"I'm sorry, but Zach let me in. I hope I didn't upset you," Josh said. "I just thought we were going to the museum today?" Jade lazily looked over at her clock.

"You're too early, it's only seven something," Jade told him. She looked just in time to see Josh gaze at his watch.

"But, I have 9:49 on my watch. And I very much doubt it's wrong."

"Are you accusing me that I am?" Jade said protectively.

"No, just...maybe mistaken," Josh politely told her. Jade looked back over at her clock, noticing that it was blinking. Oh shit! What had happened?

"Oh my goodness, Josh, I am sorry it seems as though my clock was either unplugged or something," Jade said, looking back at him.

"It's no problem, but are we still going? Because to tell you the truth..." Josh began, looking down at his feet. "I was here ten minutes till eight. I stayed outside for about a good thirty minutes and I thought I was being stood up. So, I left to go home for awhile, but something made me come back because I didn't take you as the 'stand guys up' type. I drove back here and knocked on the door because I wanted to know what I had done..."

"You thought I was upset at you?" Jade asked.

"I don't know what I thought, but your brother told me you were still asleep, so I thought I would come to wake you up," Josh said with a smile. Jade returned the smile and looked away. "That is if you still want to go...'

"Expect me down in a bit," Jade told him. "I assure you that I am going to make this up to you." Josh nodded his head and walked away. Jade opened the door just a bit, to watch him walk down the steps. He turned back around quickly, looking her way, over the steps. With a soft squeak she ducked back in her room. Once Jade heard footsteps retreating back downstairs did she decide to get ready.

Jade knew she spent a lot more time dressing then she had thought she would. For some odd reason, no matter how many outfits she picked out none were right! But, finally she decided on a dark green skirt and a, spaghetti strapped, dark green shirt to match. Taking one last look in the mirror she let her hair down. It was sexy, what man couldn't resist this? Overloaded with confidence she looked underneath her bed for a pair of shoes.

"No wonder I never wear this outfit," she complained at the pair of heels she pulled from underneath her bed. They were the only one's that could even go with her outfit. She sat on her bed, with the shoes in her hand, and groaned. What was she to do?

Laughter was heard downstairs, as Jade gracefully strolled down. She was hoping to catch both the guys gazes and she did!

"Are we ready to go?" Jade asked Josh. He slowly rose from his spot on the couch to look at her. She couldn't help, but notice how Zach watched her too. No, wait a second you need to stop that girl! You have to focus on Josh and Josh alone!

"Jade!" Zach said, once she got to the end of the steps. He seemed to be trailing in thought, but he was at a lost of words. She was very beautiful...no that wasn't the proper word for it...she was stunning! "I didn't know you could clean up so well!" Jade's smile faded and she sucked her teeth.