He Didn't Just Say That

"How does this look?" Jade asked Zach. She stood wearing an off white skirt and a pink top with a chain going around her torso. She snickered when Zach's eyebrows furrowed. "Yea I know it makes me look like a damn cream puff," Jade laughed. Twirling around Jade walked back into the changing room and stripped off the confining clothes. She crossed her arms and looked over the dressing area floor. The floor was a disheveled mess. Blouses lay here, pants lay there, and a couple of nice dresses were laying everywhere. Out of 23 outfits that Jade had tried on only two still hung up on the door rack. These were the only two that she liked. Jade walked over to the dressing room door and stood on her tiptoes to look on the other side. She smiled when she still saw Zach sitting on a chair, plainly looking bored.

"Zach!" Jade said a bit too loudly causing many of the people in the store to look at her. She shyly waved at Zach and motioned for him to come to her.

"What?" Zach asked when he approached the dressing room door.

Jade smiled brightly and bit her bottom lip a little. "Do you remember that winter outfit with the long black pants?"

"No, why?" Zach questioned.

"Because I need you to go and get it for me," Jade said.

"But, I don't remember what it looks like. Why don't you just come out and find it on your own."

Jade pouted. "You want me to walk out of here in my underwear? I highly doubt that that's considered appropriate, don't you think?"

"Slip your dress back on and..."

"Please Zach," Jade whined.

Out of frustration Zach sighed and looked around. "Which way was that winter outfit?"

"Over there somewhere," Jade pointed to the left of the clothing store. "Don't forget the pants are black with fur on the ankle part," Jade smiled happily.

"I know I know," Zach shooing her with his hand. "I don't know why I put up with this."

"You love me silly that's why," Jade laughed.

"Oh that's right," Zach said slowly. He leaned up and gave Jade a slow sweet kiss. "You drive me crazy you know?" With that said Jade blissfully watched Zach walk away. She landed back on the heels of her feet and decided to clean up the mess that she had left on the floor. It was no easy task, but very quickly Jade finished placing all of the different kinds of fabric on their racks. They all sat dismally on the racks that were to the left and right of the dressing room. Jade was now sitting in the middle of the floor with her legs crossed. Where was Zach? It doesn't take ten minutes just to grab something.

Suddenly, something landed softly on her head. Jade jumped a bit at the object, but extended her hand to grab it and couldn't help but laugh when she saw what it was.

"Zach this is not funny," Jade laughed as she stood up. "I told you to get that winter outfit not a summer outfit." Jade looked at the small bikini that was in her hand. It was bright yellow with orange spots on it.

"Just try it on," he said from the other side. "I think it would look really good on you."

Jade stopped to look at herself in the mirror on the back wall. She brought the ensemble closer to her body just to see if it would look right on her or not. Jade had to admit that she definitely wasn't one to parade around half-naked in a bathing suit. Most of her swimsuits consisted of one pieces only. Hell, her underwear consisted of granny panties; well, except for that one blue lacy one that Zach had found a ways back. Maybe she should just try it out. Once, the swimsuit was over her body Jade took a look at herself in the mirror. It was a bit to big on her body, but it gave her a bit f sex appeal. The bikini top was definitely the most revealing screening everything except for her nipples. The bottom part of the bikini was cute, but she definitely would have to get a tan sometime.