No Interruptions

Jade sat back in, the fold out, chair by the pool and stretched. She let her hair fall behind the chair and rubbed her stomach. Luckily, she was out of the sun's rays, by sitting under a nice umbrella propped up on the outer rim of the pool. The light, from the sun, reflected off of the pool hitting her body, making it shimmer. She straightened her, blue, bikini top and moved her knees up closer to her chest.

"This is extremely beautiful, I'm so glad to be back home!" Jade said outloud to no one in particular. She stretched her legs back out and grabbed Zach's book, that was on a small white coffee table beside her, and then placed her glasses on. After, Jade woke up she had found Zach sleeping peacefully in his own bed. Deciding to let him be, she took a nice shower and placed on her swimsuit bikini and decided to spend some time outside reading. It was early in the morning and the parents had left just ten minutes ago, to pick up Grams and Pops. Sarah had sworn they would be back in three hours, but Jade really didn't mind. It was really a blessing in disguise, she had wanted to talk with Zach and spend time with him.

"May I join you?" Jade looked over the book and smirked. Zach was walking out of the kitchen slide door, wearing, palm tree, swim trunks. A towel accompanied him, which was slung casually over his shoulder. She smiled, letting the book cover it up, when Zach walked her way. He sat next to her in a lounge chair, throwing his towel on the concrete.

Jade paid him no mind and turned a page in the book. She did, however, notice him reach underneath her chair. She watched him pull back her suntan lotion, flipping the top back to pour the white substance in his hands. He had to be joking! Jade slid further down her chair trying to focus on the book, but focusing on the book became more of a challenge! She jerked her head to the right, making all her hair follow, and then pretended to untangle it. While, she was acting distracted by her hair she caught a glance of Zach rubbing his arms down, with the suntan lotion. He wasn't just putting on suntan lotion; he was more or less doing a sensual dance with his hands.

"So, the parents left already?" Zach asked, bending over to rub down his legs.

"They left about ten or twenty minutes ago," Jade told him.

"How long will it be till they get back?"

"Sarah said it would take about three hours or so. The airport is really far from here."

Zach sat up and smiled. "Three hours?"

"Three hours! That's what she said!" Jade said. She looked back down at the book, pretending to read. Zach finished rubbing his body down and placed the bottle back where it was. "Where are you going?"

"Let's see if you can fit the pieces of the puzzle together. I'm wearing my swim trunks," Zach said, pausing for a moment. "A beautiful pool is right in front of me, so where do you think I'm going?" With that said he ran, jumping off the edge of the pool and did a cannonball in the water. Jade held the book away from the splashing of water and shrieked when, the cold, water hit her body. She pulled off her, now wet, glasses placing it on the nearby coffee table, along with the book.

"You asshole!" Jade yelled at Zach when he surfaced. She wasn't angry and she knew he caught it.

"Is that my pet name?" Zach asked, swimming back to the edge of the pool, which was nearer to Jade's chair.

Jade licked her lips. "Where do we stand?"

"Stand? On what?" Zach curiously asked. He propped his arms on the edge and pulled himself out of the pool. Jade got off her chair, sitting beside Zach near the edge and let her feet dangle in the water.

"How do we stand on this relationship we have?" Jade said, using her hand point at him then back at herself.

Zach sighed. "We never discussed it before, so do you want to?"