Dreams,Questions and Secrets

"Wake up sleeping beauty," Jade heard in the distance of her mind. Who was that? The voice was so sweet and calming, but where was it coming from? Fog lessened the amount of visibility that Jade could see, but an outline of something in the distance caught her eye. She slowly walked through the thick fog, glancing at the floor ever so often. The closer she got to the particularly large object there was a light that glowed brighter from somewhere above. She stopped when the light hit her face.

"Oh my god!" Jade said, covering her mouth. She was staring down at a white bed, filled with white rose petals and three big pillows we're sitting near the bed post. "It's so beautiful!" she whispered, picking up a couple of petals in her hand.

"It's just as beautiful as you," the same voice as before called out. Jade looked around for the voice, but the fog was too thick to see through.

"Hello!" Jade yelled.

"That dress looks really attractive on you." Jade looked down, noticing the white evening gown that flowed down her body. She wasn't wearing this before was she? "I bet you look a lot better with it off though."

"Excuse me?" Jade nervously laughed, looking around again.

"You can stop looking for me, I'm right here." Jade turned around making out a densely outline of a male form coming from the other side of the bed.

"Zach!" Jade said. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed what HE was wearing! It was the same outfit he wore in that picture in the back of his book. Except, the white buttoned up shirt was freely opened exposing his chest.

Zach smiled and beamed. "So are you going to take that off or am I going to do it myself?" he asked using his sexy smile at the end.

Jade cocked her head to the side in annoyance. "Excuse me?" Jade said, crawling up on the bed and moved towards him. "You have no right to talk to me in that way asshole. Anyway, what the hell are we doing here?" She stopped in the middle of the bed and sat down on her legs.

"We...are...here...because," Zach said inching his form on the bed and crawled toward Jade. He stopped inches away from her and smiled, she returned the favor nervously. "There's some sexual tension between us!"

"Sexual what now?" Jade asked, staring at Zach confusingly.

"We both want the same thing, so why don't we just do it!" Zach said, touching her shoulder.

Jade looked at him disgustedly and smacked his hand. Something about his touch just wasn't right. "What's wrong with you, you're not acting like yourself Zach!" Zach widened his smile and backed away from her.

"I'm not Zach!" he said, raising his hand to his face. Jade watch in horror as Zach pulled his face off slowly. Damn it if he wasn't right he wasn't Zach...it was Josh! "Now, how about getting you out of that dress!?"

Josh advanced toward Jade slowly and she couldn't move. She tried to scream, but she couldn't! She tried to move her arms, but she couldn't! What the hell was going on with her? Hands crept up her back and a swift breeze of air hit her back. She tried to look behind her, but no such luck!

"Josh?" she asked calmly, as the dress was being pulled down her body. "Josh, don't do this!" she pleaded to him.

"Why not huh?" Josh asked cynically. "You won't give me anything else! No kiss no hug..." Josh moved in front of her and smiled evilly, trailing his finger on the front hook of her bra. "So if I can't get anything else, I'm going to take the one thing that matters to you." Jade watched Josh undo her bra and he pushed it off her shoulder. Then her roughly threw her back on the bed.