Chapter 24: An annoying, yet eventful day with a Prince

The morning sun's had risen up to signal a new day and the Townhouses occupants were just starting to wake up. The young, still sleepy earl was just beginning to wake up with the help of his faithful butler. "Lord Ciel. It is time for you to wake up." He said. Ciel stirred in his sleep before slowly waking up and rubbing his eyes. He knew that he was just waking up but he thought that Sebastian sounded different. And...why did he call him by that title.

"Nn...? Lord... Ciel?" The blue eyed boy said in a groggy voice. He opened his eye and was met with an unfamiliar, yet easily recognised, face smiling brightly over him. "Namaste Ji! Good morning!" Agni said happily, his hands were joined in silent prayer and his head bowed slightly.

"!!?" Ciel let out a surprised scream. Mei woke up startled from her sleep when she heard him. Worried that something must've happened, Mei got out of bed and went straight over to his room. Meanwhile Ciel is still surprised and angered by Agni's unexpected wake-up call.

"Namaste Ji, Lord Ciel. Breakfast is ready." Agni said. His bright, cheerful smile still placed on his face with his hands joined in prayer. Ciel quickly sat up straight, covered his right eye and yelling at Agni, "Wh-?! What are you doing in my room!?" With all the commotion going on about, it quickly attracts the attention of Sebastian, who was on his way over anyway. "Pardon me, young-." Sebastian says as he opens the door to find Agni lifting up Ciel in his arms, still happily smiling and saying, "Breakfast will get cold if you do not hurry."

"NOW JUST HANG ON! WHAT THE HELL!?" Ciel shouted, struggling to break free from Agni's hold. "Oh? Things are already lively at this hour!" Lau said as he suddenly pop beside the door. Mei arrived a few seconds later. "Is everything alright?" She asked, only to blink in confusion when she see Agni carrying Ciel. Before she could ask, the others servants suddenly bursts in.

"SEBASTIAAAAAN!!" They all bellowed out as the ran towards them. Sebastian let out a disapproving sigh at how they were behaving in front of their guests. "You three, you are in the presence of our guests." Sebastian said, preparing to scold them. "What is it? Has something happened again-?" He couldn't finish his sentence because as soon as they caught their breaths, the servants immediately began to tell him about the weirdness they found.

"SOMETHING'S WRONG!" "REALLY, REALLY WRONG! CRAZY WRONG!" WRONG, IT IS!" "THE FOOD, IT'S-!" "THE GARDEN IT'S-!" "THE LAUNDRY IT'S-!" They shouted.

"Wrong..?" Sebastian asked them, wondering what they were getting at. Because of this, their attention was taken away from Ciel, leaving Agni to carry him off as the boy kept yelling at him to put him down. Sebastian allows the others to lead him out to see for himself what the problem was. To his complete shock, and amazement, Sebastian saw that the laundry had been washed and dried. The garden was tented and cleaned. And the food was been freshly cooked and prepared on the table. Everything was spotless. Everything was cleaned without a single mistake and was accounted for. "What in the world...?" Sebastian asked, nearly speechless.

"Ah! I have taken the liberty of handling the morning chores!" Agni happily announced.

"You should not have! You are our guest, so please make yourself at home." Sebastian says as he walked towards him. But Agni smiles and held up his hands. "I could never. My prince aside, I am merely a butler, so I felt it my duty was to help Mister Sebastian." Agni says, he was practically glowing with pureness. Sebastian was actually a little moved by this and turned to the others, saying, "Why do you three kowtow and beg Mister Agni for the dirt under his nails? Your lives might gain a little value that way." And after a minor pause, they do, much to Sebastian's exasperation.

At breakfast, once everything had calmed down and they had gotten time to get dressed, Ciel, Mei, Lau, and Soma are now eating their meal while the butlers, Sebastian and Agni, stand aside to serve to their respective masters. Today's breakfast was shrimp curry and french toast with ginger. "...So?" Ciel began. "How long do you intend yo stay here?"