Chapter 42: The Final Curtain Call

After the explosion consumed her life and the rest of the troupe met their end. Grelle sits on top of a peak of the building as he reviews their Cinematic Records. Taking a look at a Beast's records. He almost yawns out of boredom by how dull her life was. "First we have Mally, daughter of the scullery maid Amelia. She was born on the 22nd day of May 1864, and she died on the 9th day of February 1889. The multiple lacerations and blood loss caused by an explosion of considerable size." Grelle says in a bored tone. "Ugh, how stultifyingly dull this is, and I had such expectations too. I thought any job here would involve Bassy, but he's gone from the manor and there's nobody about even remotely to my taste! Dull, dull, dull. Spare me, I'm supremely uninterested in the life and time of some homely woman."

Grelle let out a yawn and was going to just report the woman's death and be off his way when his eyes caught some...interesting records. He did a double-take, screamed and his eyes went wide with shock and extreme jealousy. In one of her reconds, Grelle saw Beast in the arms of Sebastian. Right at the moment where he used a seductive tactic on her. "W-w-w-w-w-wait a moment! No!! Is this Bassy's type then?! Ugly wenches with nothing to brag about by large baps?! But that other puny runt of a sow was flatter than pavement, what's going on here?!" Grelle screamed in rage as he gripped Beast's records.

The only things Beast and Mei had in common, except bust size, was that they both has short black hair and reddish eyes. Could that be what attracts Sebastian?! Is that what his type of girl is?! Grelle huffed in anger before checking his long crimson hair. "If that's really what he wants maybe I should try curling my hair. NO! No, never! Never I say! Augh, my turn! Trade places with me wench!!"

Grelle screamed as he shook at the records violently. Bitterly jealous that Beast was this close with his precious Sebastian. Taking another look at her reconds, it featured her point of view of things. Where Sebastian had taken off his tailcoat and began losing his tie as he moves in closer. Seeing him in such a state send the Red Reaper over the edge.

"AAAAUGHHH! That's so good! Just like how I always knew it would be with my Bassy! Those cold eyes could freeze over the steamiest night! They send a chill through the core of my very being! I love that darling brute to death!" Grelle yelled in ecstasy. "You really are a demon when you take off that fancy tailcoat, Bassy, my love. Someday I want to take off that coat--and not on the battlefield. "Ah, oh darling, who knew your dauber clothes hid such a body!" Oh my goodness, ahahahaha!! I must stop. It may be a woman's nature to fall into the arms of men she knows are cruel but this time now, my dear, you fell into the arms of the worst man alive." Grelle says as he reached the end of Beast's records. Finishing the review of her life until the end.

"Just be glad you had fun before the end, you ugly old sow." Grelle says as he took out a book and placed a completion stamp over Beast's picture and info. "Completed. Nothing to report. Ugh, I've watched so many ugly records today, I think I may actually be starting to stink of ugly. I'd love to go home for a hot shower. As long as you remain by that brat's side, my darling, death will never be far away. Here's hoping we'll have the chance to fight another passionate deathmatch, dear Bassy!" Grelle lovingly exclaimed as he reeved up his chainsaw up towards the full moon.

*Meanwhile, back at Kelvin's Manor.*

Joker had grown pale and was shaking in fear. Ciel held soldiers disguised as mere servants? Trained to protect the Manor's pride? Did...that mean...? No...it can't be there's no way his comrades...his friends...his family could be...

"Private Soldiers...?"

"The Phantomhives are shadows that exist to dispel any concerns Her Majesty has regarding the underworld. Once you enter our den, all hope is lost. You shall never again return to the light." Ciel tells him.