Daily Arc- fight

Daemon POV

     The trees were rustling and the birds were chirping. Soft wind was blowing and here I am ,sitting at the mansion backyard drinking coffee , enjoying this peaceful afternoon.

    *BOOM*

     I may have said the 'peaceful afternoon' a little bit too fast. But I have decide that no one is going to interrupt my afternoon tea. I continue sipping my coffee having no thought of checking what happen.

    *BANG* *BANG* *BOOM*

     Another loud sound erupt. I sigh knowing that the other idiot must have wreck something. I turn around to see what get destroy. To my surprise, it is my room.

   The scenario of my room burning met my eyes. My room is at the end corridor of second floor. There is nothing there other than my room so they must have do it on purpose or they really accidentally blow it up.

   I turn into mist and float to my room. Upon arrival,  I see the one who are fighting and it is not Alaude hiting one of his 'herbivores'. It is that red hair bastard and the stupid swordman. Rare sight indeed.

  Red hair bastard is obviously annoy while the stupid swordman just stand there laughing. They are about to clash again but not before I materialize a wall and make them run into it. They hit the wall and fall down.

   "Ugh! "The red hair bastard groan . He and the stupid swordman then stand back up. "Daemon? Is it you? "Ask the stupid idiot.

   I materialize in front of them
" nufufufu......... Why are you guys fighting in my room? "I said giving them a death glare.

3rd person POV

    As the fight goes on G and Asari is now in Daemon wreck room. Some part of the room is already on fire while the other part are about too.

   Daemon is giving them a death glare and soon materialize his scythe. "Ahahah~~.Sorry. We don't mean this. It was an acci--"Asari is cut short by G who pull out his gun. "Tch! "He then aim it at Daemon.

  The atmosphere is tense and it looks like they are about to fight. Asari is now muttering some calm word to the both of them to prevent further mansion destruction .

  Daemon also raise his scythe by now and start emitting mist flame to the surrounding while G do the same.

    They raise their weapon and clash. Strong mist and storm flame erupt and engulf the whole room in it. G jump back to regain his posture and aim his gun at Daemon. He fire a bullet coat with storm flame. Daemon then let out a strong wave of mist flame to encounter the attack.

    Just as the flame is about to clash and result in large explosion. The flame is froze into ice. All three of them turn their head and see Giotto who went out with Knuckle is now back. He froze the flames and stopped the attack.

    Giotto walked over and glare at the fighting duo demand an explanation. Daemon simply say "The red hair bastard blew up my room" Giotto then turn his head in G direction. But G remain quiet so Asari step up and explain that they were just wondering around the mansion before they met each other. They engage in a small conversation. At that time G seems annoyed but not this furious yet until Asari asked if he knew anything about the rosert family.

   Giotto seems confuse. He walks over to G and put his hand on G's shoulder. He turn to the other guardians and ask them to help Daemon clean up before guiding G out of the room. Leaving two worried guardians and one guardians piss for having his afternoon ruin.