G Arc- Intruding The Research Lab

G POV

"Lampo?! …"

   My eyes widen, I could barely believe what is happening in front of me. Lampo is here…how did this happen?

   "Why are you here?!" I ask.

    Lampo shrug and say "I thought you might need some help. "

    "How do you know thr password? I ask again.

    He look at me pointly and say"I used to…'work' here." And I nod knowingly. I didn't know the password because everytime the doctor brought me in.

  'This is bad. I didn't expect Lampo to budge in my plan.'

  "You should have told us you are planning to intrude the Rosert Famiglia base. "Lampo say

   I look him in the eyes and ask how he know of my plan.

   "I know something is wrong so I pretend that I am going back to my room and trail behind you. " is all he reply.

    I sigh. "Lampo I don't want you to get drag into this. I need to do this myself. "

    "No you can't. I still don't know what is your plan in detail but I'm guessing the ultimate aim is to destroy this lab. If that's the case you'll need help beside your doing this because of me isn't it. "He say.

    Then he motion for me to come out to the corridor. "There is the scientist/doctor room I mention. It kind of act as the whole lab control room. If we destroy that room, this lab is basically useless." He say and move toward the direction he point at wearily. I know of that too since I also been here before but I still act like I don't know and trail behind him quietly.

    'Lampo…I didn't do this just for you. It's for me too. I wonder what you'll think once you know I'm the one who carried out the test on you…' I am too caught up in my thought that I didn't pay attention to his stop and I bump into him.

  "Whoa!!" We both fall down the stairs in front of Lampo. "Awwwww … what are you doing, G. "Lampo complain.

   I shot him a small glare before return my sight to the front. It is the basement and also the doctor's room. He like to stay underground and do his own research so this base is also the most easily intruded base. The guards here is all new and untrained since he sent all those trained soilder out for mission all year long. This base basically work as the Rosert Famiglia soilder factory.

     There is many computer here and many room. Each of the room is the place they carry out the 'test'. The doctor usually jist sit behind the computer and watch the progress.

   I turn around to take a look at Lampo and by his dilaye pupil, I can tell that he is shaken. This place obviously remind him of those bad memory. I silently curse myself for not thought about that. I guess that is also the reason Lampo stop in front of the staircase just now.

    I stand up immediately and put my hand on his shoulder to give him some moral support. He turn his head to me and nod. He soon get uo too with my help.

   "Ok. I'm going to fry the system now."I said and I rush over to the computer. I start to decrypt the computer.

   But just as I start to decrypt it. I fell someone else presence except for us. I turn around and aim my bow at the guy while Lampo get into his fighting stances.

    The mystery man walks into the light slowly and say. "You guys are slow I thought you'll be quicker since you both know the way. "

   My eyes widen as I saw the mystery man. "Wasn't it G, Lampo?"

  It is the doctor. The man who is behind of all this crap. I shot a storm flame coated arrow at him but it bounce away once it came into contact with the doctor.

   "Ahahahaha. Is it you who is getting weaker or me who are getting stronger. "He said while lighting up his ring.

   I took a look at his ring and discover that it is the Rosert Famiglia Lightning Ring. He must have a invisible lightning barrier surrounding him. I am shock because all this while I thought the doctor is a non-combat technician, but as shock as I am I didn't let it show.

"So you make your way up to the lightning guardian position now . "I ask sarcasticly.

   "I didn't make my way up. I am the lightning guardian since the begining." He turn to look at Lampo and say. "I know you fake your death. I just decided that you doesn't worth killing so I didn't hunt you down."

  He then summond some lightning and shot it towards Lampo. Lampo seems pretty out of it and he just stand there still. I pull him towards me and my hand get graze in the process.

   I hiss at my own careless and take a look at Lampo he seems still. I slap him across the face and shout at him.

"Get yourself together!!! "

The sense of pain snap him out of his own thought and his eyes is focus. We both regain our stances and prepare to lauch our attack.

the first generation(khr fan fic) [On Hiatus]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara