Lampo Arc- nothing we can do

Giotto POV

"So…can I asume that the famiglia that you mention is the Rosert. "I said while looked Lampo in the eyes.

  He nodded slightly and lower his head. He looked like he's on the verge of crying again. I rubbed his back and soothed him. Seeing that he was not in the condition to talk anymore, I sent him back to his room to rest.

  "So…what should we do? "Asari asked once Lampo left. I turned to look at him not knowing what to say.

   I know that we can't just let this thing past. Lampo is family and we should help each other but on the other hand Vongola just established we can't risked go after a more experienced mafia famiglia like the Rosert.

   For once, I was conflict and don't know what to do. Luckily G sense my distressed and said. "We couldn't solve this problem right now. "

  He caught all the guardians attention as they turned to face him. "We couldn't attack a famiglia out of blue."
"I think human experimenting is a extremly good reason." Knuckle replied after a moment of silence.

   "We need to provide proof and Lampo fake his death to escape the Rosert I don't think reveling his identity will be a good idea. "G explained.

"So what were just going to let it go?!" Daemon asked angrily. This was an unexpected turned out since I thought that Daemon doesn't care about us.

  G sighed. "Unfortunately……Yes." This answer was replied by many groaning and shouting but deep down all the guardians know that this was truth.

   As the guardians protested I notice that Alaude was leaving. I went after him and managed to stop him in the hallway.

   "Alaude! "I said as I run to him. He turned to face and adreesed me. "Giotto. "

   "Where are you going? "I asked. "Basement. "He said. I give him a questioning look before he said. "Asking the intruder questions. "

   He turned and started to walk away right after he explained but stop at the end of the hallway. "Something big is coming, Giotto. Be prepared." He said with his back facing me and continue to walk away leaving me in the hallway.