G Arc-return to normal

G POV.

I woke up in the medical room at the Vongola mansion. I faintly remembering being brought back and treated by Knuckle after our assault yesterday. I sat up to realise that Lampo was beside me.

I remember how much blood he coughed out before going unconscious. It's a miracle that's he is still alive. His chest raise slightly indicate that his condition is stable.

I heard footsteps outside of the room and not long after Giotto along with the others came in.

"Are you alright? "As usual Giotto is the one who asked.

"I'm fine. "I replied. And we fell into some uncomfortable silence.

After a while, I started telling them ny stories, starting from how I meet the doctor to how I leave them.

"It's not your fault. "Asari said with his a smile.

Usually I would call him an idiot for smiling for every small things but  in that moment of time. The smile comfort me.

Tears fall down my cheek, all my guilt seems to disperse at that moment. I'm relief and grateful that they still except me even though I told them I have connection with the Rosert.

"G--guys…? " came a familiar sound from beside me. We all turned to see that Lampo was up. Knuckle rushed to check on him and helped hom to sit up once he condemned that he is fine.

I looked at him speechless. I don't know how should I face him anymore. But than a smile from hom to me is enough to tell me that he forgives me. A smile creeps up my face too as I know that everything is now returned to normal