Prologue

" G-guys ,let's all calm down shall we. There's no need for fighting." Said a certain golden blond hair man with a cloak. He was cold sweating seeing some of his guardians took out their weapon and went into fighting stance.

      "Nufufufu......... That handcuff bastard just insult me. " the blond man was replied by another weird melon like hair style man who is wearing a french-like blue military uniform. "He called me melon head! "He exclaimed angrily while glaring at a platinium blond hair man.

    That man returned the glare but said nothing "Just stating the truth. "He said after a while.

    At this time a red hair man with a tatoo on his face butt in. "Can't say I'm not agree with Alaude. Melon head" The red hair man said in a teasing manner making the melon head man more furious.

    "Ahahaha. It sound funny de gozaru. "A man in a blue and with robe with a tall black hat said while laughing cheerfully. He turned to look at the melon hair man "Come on Daemon. Don't be angry it's fun. "He said to calm the furious man who was known as Daemon now.

    "I agree with Asari to the ULTIMATE! " A man in black golden trimmed Priest robe said. He start with a normal  sound volume but it raise throughout the sentence.

    "Can't you maintain the same sound volume everytime you speak Knuckle? It hurt my ears. "A teenager with green hair sitting beside him spook.

    "Oh.. Sorry Lampo"he apologize but make no effort lowering the volume.

    "Just shut up"the red hair man just now said while shooting him a glance .

    "Uhmm.... Sorry G. "He aplogize again but still unable to change the volume making the red hair man, G sighed.

     G then turned to the golden blond man "Giotto ,why do you take them into our famiglia? "He asked .

     The golden blond man, Giotto looked at G for a while before looking around at the others. His face turned from panick to serious and a fire start flickering on his forehead.

"Because we all had the same ideal of justice. And we want to achieve it. Through that we will work together as one and friendship will blossom. Together we are a family. Together......
We are Vongola. "