Lampo Arc-Snapped

Giotto POV

I stare at the man who walk through the hole . He is wearing a black suit and releasing a very strong wave of lightning flame.

I look at my guardian and is return by a nod. We take out our weapon and start releasing flame. I look back at my youngest guardian for one last time before go fighting the intruder. "Stay here. "I said not wanting him to hurt himself in the battle.

Odd enough usually Lampo will be wailing and crying at this point but today Lampo didnt do any of those. He look down at the floor and his hair is covering his eyes. And he just stand there doing nothing.

'Did something wrong with him......' I push back those thought and focus on the fight going on in front of me. The other guardians already fighting intruder ,I lit up my gloves in dying will flame and join the fight .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lampo POV

I stare and stare and keep staring at the green rose tattoo. I can't help it as my memory creep back into my brain

"NO! pls no more......"I sobbed. Pain was what I felt throughout my body. I can felt blood dripping from my head as I receive a hard blow .I lied on the floor as my leg can no longer hold me up. I can felt myself almost slipped into unconscious but I fought to stay awake.

I glanced up and all I saw was a few man in lab coat. They got a green rose tattoo at the back of their hand. "Hey,this kid got some strong flame. " said one man.

"Of course or else the boss won't make the deal with the businessman just to get him." Said another man. "A-are we b-being too harsh he is just a five years old kid. " one shorter man who stand behind said.

The other man turned their head and glare at him. "I-I'm sorry "he said and that man stay quiet after that.

" This kid has strong lightning flame. He'll be a good asset to the famiglia...... " a man said while walked to me. He squad down and hold my chin up. He stared into my eyes for a while" continue testing this kid. I want to know his limit......"and with that he left.

Those man wearing lab coat went to the corner of the room observing while a teenager came to me. My eye sight was blur at that time and all I can saw was the teen-ager hair colour. An almost pink, red hair.

He aimed a gun at me and fired. I was forced to use my lightning flame to hold up a barrier. I continue until my body can no longer hold up the barrier and I fell into unconscious.

"Ugh! "Hearing a loud groan I look up to see that G was knock aside by the intruders . Alaude and Daemon is still able to hold their ground but with the strong lightning flame and it's hardening characteristic, they are not able to hurt the man. Knucle is healing G at the side since he don't want to fight. Asari is trying his best to attack but is push back. Giotto-nii throw a punch at the man but he manage to catch his fist. Giotto-nii show a shock face and then he was flung aside by the man. He hit a wall hard and slump down.

Giotto-nii try to get up but he is panting heavily and it is clear that he don't have the energy to do so. And this is the last trigger that make me snapped.

"No one hurt my famiglia! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giotto POV

I slump down at the wall having no energy to get back up. I try many time before eventually give up and this is the time I saw something I never thought I would.

"No one hurt my famiglia! "

Lampo whole body was flickering with lightning flame and he is releasing a strong killing intend. The already high tension rise again making an invisible pressure act upon us. Lampo killing intend is so intense that I am not able to move at all.

I look at Lampo and for the next second he is gone. "Ughhh..."the intruder sound out. I immediately turn my head only to see Lampo appear beside him in an extremely short amount of time.

Lampo use his lightning flame to shock the man. The man let out a groan but is able to hold his ground since he use lightning flame too he is probably use to electric shock. He jump out of Lampo way and land a bit further.

"I see" he amuse ." You use the lightning flame as a booster to increase you speed ."he said. Lampo did not react toward this and his hair continue to sheld his eyes not letting us see any emotion.

In a blink of eye, Lampo disappear again only to reappear beside the intruder. He throw a punch at the man with a huge amount of flame.

"Hah...such an idiot now that I know your technic. Do you think you still able to beat me!" The man put up a lightning barrier right where lampo punch and he manage to stop Lampo.

But then Lampo look up, his hair no longer covering his eyes. For once Lampo is actually opening both eyes and there is a sly grin who Lampo isn't suppose to have on his face.

Lampo let out a chuckle and his lightning flame amplify. The man is shock at Lampo display of strong flame. He try to keep up his barrier too but then several cracking sound already make the situation clear.

The intruders barrier crack and eventually break. As soon as his barrier is broken, Lampo grab his throat and slam him down on the floor. The man cough out some blood because of the strong force and Lampo lightning flame jolting his body. Lampo flame then died down as he hold the man's throat on the floor.

Everything fall into silence as I am slowly processing the situation. 'What the hell? How come Lampo is able to defeat him even though all of us couldn't? And the killing intend he give out......'

I stand up as my energy recover and I look around. All of my other guardian have the same shocking face except for Alaude and Daemon.

Just as we thought everything is over ,Lampo flame burst into life again. He shock the man with even intense lightning flame and is chocking the man. The man try to push Lampo off jut he is too weak now. He try to ask for help from us but no sound come out of his throat. Judging that Lampo is just trying to make him unconscious we make no move to save the man.

Until is sound is getting lower and lower that we finally realize that Lampo is trying to kill him. Alaude ans Asari immediately hold Lampo back and drag him off fo the man. Knuckle quickly perform some first aid to secure the man while Daemon make some illusion rope to tie him up.

Lampo is trashing in Alaude and Asari hold and he keep muttering something like "Kill him......kill him......." It is clear that Lampo is not in his right mind so Asari start pouring some rain flame using it's tranquil characteristic to calm him down.

But it doesn't seem effective as Lampo is still trashing and trying to break free. I take Asari place to hold Lampo back and let him focus on calming Lampo down. I keep on muttering some confort word to calm him down but nothing seems to be working.

G then slowly walk toward us with his wound. He push Asari away and stand right infront of Lampo. He raise his hand and a loud slapping soung could be heard. G had slapped Lampo with so much force that a hand print is on his face. But on the other side Lampo including all of us is so shock that no one make a move.

Alaude and I then start to release Lampo since he is calm now. I engulf him in a hug and soothes him. He breath heavily and he hide his face in my clothes. We stay there for a while and I can clearly feel my clothes become wet of his tears......