G Arc- Rosert Lightning Research Lab

G POV

    I run in the forest behind the mansion for some time before I make it to the main road.

   I get in my car that I park there before hand and drive to my destination the Rosert Lightning Research Lab.  

    I reach my destination in an hour. The lab is located in the forest also. Mafia tend to locate their base near the forest as a cover. I make my way into the forest as queit as I could.

    There is some guard around the lab as suspected. I creep over one guard and knock him over with my bow. I put on his clothes and disguise as him.  I hide him in the bush and cover him with some leaves before I leave.

   I manage to make my way to the lab without making any contact with the other guards afterward.

   I stare at the white colour building in front of me. This is the place where I make my mistake, this is the place where Lampo is 'test' .I work for them to  survive but that is not an excuse for what I did.

    I refresh my memory with my phone. Alaude manage to find out this building blueprint and the guards routine. In five minutes I have to run across the field in front of the building to the back-door. Five minutes is all I got, after that the guards will their shift changing and return to their post.

   I also have to break through the back-door security lock in five minutes or else the alarm will goes off.

   I wait for the suitable time for the action. Not long after the guards move to exchange their shift. I make a run for it as soon as they leave. I run to the back-door and take a lock at the lock. It need a 6 digit pin which mean there are 1 million possible code. I couldn't insert a virus to the security system directly because they'll discover it as the security system is connect to 'the doctor ' computer it'll give him an alert.

    I use some forensic fingerprint powder to check the fingerprint on the lockpad. It show number  0,1,3,4,8.
This outcome is actually worse than what I thought. They have use the same number for two times so instead of just figure out the sequence I have to figure which number they use for two time also. Just great ……

   Just as I m thinking the pin I hear footstep which is a really bad timing. Five minutes is almost over but I can't just insert any combination it'll set off the alarm.

  The footsteps is getting closer and I am about to insert random combination. A pair of hands shove me out of the way and insert the pin. The door let out a 'beep' signaling the correct password. I widen my eyes at the mystery man. His back if facing me and I couldn't get a good look at his face.

   He pull me into the building and shut the door just before the guards come back. "Who are you?! "I said as I aim my bow at him. His back still facing me but his figure is familiar.

   He turn around to look at me and I widen my eyes.

  "Lampo……"