G Arc-The Truth

Lampo POV

……I can't believe this …I can't believe that my family would betrayed me. Why would he do that?! Why …would…he……

5 hours ago

I am standing in front of the scientist in my fighting stance. G was standing beside me aiming his bow at our enemy. G gave me a nod and I rush over to the doctor.

I light up my ring and shot out some lightning at him. He swiftly dodge to the side but that is exactly what we are planing. G fire his storm flame coated arrow as he dodge to the side. We thought that he will get hit as hit attention was distracted but it seems that he was better than we thought.

He make a backflip and deflect all the arrow using his electric barrier. I move to his back the second I saw him backfliping . He didn't see me coming so I kick his knees from the back and make him kneel. G then fired some binding arrow he created and manage to tie him up.

He was struggling in his rope as G walked over. We both let down our guard as we thought that he was captured. G move to the computer to continue decrypt the security system while I guard him. He suddenly stop his struggling and let out some creepy smile.

"Heheheheh…you really thought you won huh. I thought I taught you better Lampo." He said and immediately I knew that we have fell into a trap.

I turned around and shout out"G!!!" And I was just in time to saw G get shot in his leg. G fall into the floor but he still remain conscious. I tried to run to G and cover both of us in my barrier  but it was too late. I felt a strong electric flame pouring out from the doctor and the rope was snapped. I was stunned in my place while He stood up and smile at us.

"Don't underestimate the Rosert, Vongola." And with that I was knock over .

The next time I woke up was in a room that was too familiar to me. It was my room.  I took a look at the surrounding nothing was here except for a table,  a chair and a bed. I reached under the bed and pull out a metal box. Inside of it was some picture I draw when I was small. It contain drawings about my biological family and the outside world. It was my hope when I first came in …and now I'm back. In this room. Tears start to fall out of my eyes and I wet my Cheeks.

G

I woke up in the room that I know. It was the very room I test Lampo. I was tied up on a chair so I looked around trying to find some tools to escape.

But then the doctor come in. "Long time no see, G. " I spat on him and glare at him speaking nothing. He looked around and said "deja vu isn't it. "

"Both of you are back to where you escape. "He looked me in the eyes.

"I didn't escape! " I shout.

"Hmph. If that's what you believe in." He said.

A smile creep onto his face as he said. "I wonder what'll happen if I told Lampo you one of us. "

"I am not one of you. "

"Don't deny it, G. You're one of the people who torture him. "

"I…I only do that for my living."

"……You always manage to pipe my interest G. Since the very begining…but now iet's get the end for you. "He said and he head out of the room.

Lampo

I was still sobing when I heard clicking sound on my door. I quickly wipe my tears and stood up.

It was the doctor who came in. I swing my fist at him but was blocked. He easily kicked my stomach making me double over .

"So pity. "He said with a sympathetic tone.

"You don't even know who G is. "

"What do you mean?! "I said while glare at him.

"G is not who you think he is. "

"G is my family and that's all I believe. You won't succeed in deceiving us. "

"That's why I said…pity. "

He laugh and said. "Let me show you something. "

He took out a picture.  It look like a cctv record. It show a teenager with red hair holding a gun and aiming at a green hair boy. I widen my eyes at the picture.

"I bet you recognize the green hair boy…The teen-ager left a great impression on him. He shot him and hit him until he pass out every-day didn't he... "He said as he came closer to my ear.

"That is G.…"

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. My own family that I trust was the one that hurt me in the first place. That couldn't be.

But  my mind to me the otherwise.  My memory became clear, the teenagaer with red hair and the gun …his face.

"No! He isn't! Stop trying to decieve us! I won't believe you! "I started to shout desperately.

"You know what I'm saying is true Lampo. You're memory is clear now, you remember it. "

He move to the front of me and hold both my shoulder.

"He torture you…he had hurt you …and that is the fact. You know it too why not just believe it! "

He move to my ears and said. "You can't believe him anymore can't you. You can't believe the man who had hurt you, Lampo. Let me help you, get your  revenge. "

My pupil was diluted at this phase and my mind couldn't process anything.

The doctor said in his deceiving voice.  "Initiate final protocal:kill G or self destruction. "And it was the last thing I heard before I fell into darkness.