TWO[Unedited]

I hurt another person today

I hurt another person today. The first person to get around me I burned. They had protection on and I still burned them. Maybe I am crazy, psychotic, A freak

"She should wake up soon, She used too much energy" I hear a female voice.

A few silent seconds ago by before, I hear a voice

"I know you're awake"

I open my eyes just to see a blinding white everywhere I turn except for the man with a suit on. "What—What Do you guys want from me?" I say sitting up and pulling my feet to my chest

The man gets up walking towards me "We wanna help you" He tells me as he sits at the edge of the bed the first bed I laid on in 730 days. I watch him closely. Only if I can get close enough I can see the truth. But I can never get close

"Why do you wanna help me?" I said tilting my head to the side "We need you to help us." He says, I feel eyes on me but I don't lookup.

"I can't help you," I say with a quiet voice I can't even help myself how can I help someone else.

"And why can't you?" He questions me.

Because I can't trust myself. Because every time I try and help I end up doing the opposite. Because I cause bad things to happen.

"Because," I say before the room fills with an awkward silence.

" Donald Johnson," He says to me before sticking his hand out.

I stare at his hand

I wonder how it feels to touch another's skin. Without hurting them.
Without being scared you're going to hurt them.

After realizing I'm not going to shake his hand he pulls back.

"Follow me," He says getting up from the bed.

No restraints? No 'Fireproof gloves' 

I swing my legs over the one side of the bed and stand up. I shiver in delight when I feel the shock of coldness that I felt when I step onto the ground. I never felt anything like this. 

I quietly walk behind him. As we leave the white room. I see people lining the metal walls, They all are wearing the same outfits, Black Boots, Black T-Shirt, Black cargo pants.

He leads me towards a small room. He steps in and waits for me to get in. He presses a button as the door starts to close. I start to feel like I'm moving up.