TWELVE[Unedited]

"Welcome to your first training session!"  A Female with graying hair says to me with a bright smile on her face

"Welcome to your first training session!"  A Female with graying hair says to me with a bright smile on her face. She stretches her hand out waiting for me to clasp it with mine as she stares at me with her gray eyes.

"Oh shoot!" The Older lady says as she withdraws her hand. Her smile drops for a moment when I didn't take her hand but a second later she acts like nothing happened.

"I forgot that your element is fire" She tells me as she stares me down with her gray eyes. We look each other in the eye and the strangest thing happens .

I can't read her mind. her thoughts are locked? 

"I'm a blind old lady Emera," The Old woman says to me with a grin appearing on her face.Meanwhile a shocked one is appearing on mine "I fooled another person into thinking I can see!" She says before turning her head towards the other 8 people in this room as me.

"Are you gonna do this every time we find a new human with elements?" A girl with a light brown hair says with a sigh. The old lady smiles before she steps away from me, Putting a hand up she walks up to the young girl and puts her hand on her arm.

''Stop that Kate'' The old lady addresses the girl with her real name with a smile. Before she pouts '' I'm not that crazy!''

''Whatever...'' Kate says looking around the room before setting her eyes on me. I see something flash in her eyes before it disappears. I wonder what she can do, she can probably kill someone with her stare because just looking at her makes me uncomfortable.

'She's Toxic'

I feel my skin heat softly as I listen to her thoughts. I shouldn't even be getting mad, It is true that I am a toxic person. I can burn things to ashes, to oblivion.

Kate removes her gaze from me before she turns her head to look at the door. Before It was just three people in the room. Me, Kate,and the old woman but now there are a few more bodies entering the room.

The only people I recognize as they enter the room are Alia, Tobias, a little red headed boy,  and Avery.  Everyone else I don't recognize.

''Welcome my Four and Five's" The old lady says gliding her gray eyes across the room. I look around and my eyes catch Tobias's. I smile up at him and he returns one with a wink.

''Hello, Mrs Angel" Alia says as she stands next to the red head child. There is 1 other young child in this room but other then that there are older kids maybe aged around 10.

While I look around one see people with piercings and markings? Tattoos on their body. Something I notice is that me and a few other people are  wearing full bodysuits. While the others either have ones that are short sleeved or has a whole totally different type of suit on.

''I sense we have a few newcomers'' Angel the blind old lady says. I hear someone scoff causing me to turn my head to see where the noise came from. I see a tall male with long blond hair stand with his arms crossed. His arms lined with muscles, He is wearing a similar outfit except his arms are not being covered. His eyes a very dark green while his lips are a light shade of pink and are full.

I look away when I see the green eyed man look my way. I've been staring way to long, I basically asked for him to look at me. I shake my head letting my long dark hair fly out. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks when I feel a pair of eyes on my body. Thank god I can just blame it on the disease I have.

''We always have new comers Angel'' A voice says ''There's never a day when we don't have them, and there shouldn't be a day when we don't'' The voice strictly says informing me. I turn my head to look at Alia. While looking at her I notice that her hands keeps on disappearing before reappearing.

''Anyways,As I was saying before I got interupted"  Angel says rolling her gray eyes. She puts her hand up in the air and moving it around. Slowly I start to see a gray fog fills the air.

I look around to see tobias staring at me. When my eyes meet his he waves his hand, I walked over to him. Shifting my body to make sure I don't touch anyone. No one deserves to be scorched without a good reason.

When I walk over to him he slyly places his hand on my lower back. Causing me to shiver softly, I enjoy his touch. It's been so long since anyone touched me, Without getting burned or without the urge to hurt me.

''Hi,'' I say to him as I look forward. Watching as the room we are in change its appearance

''Hey Emera,'' He replies as he rubs my back. My lips that was once turned into a smile opens and drops to the floor like a dead body as I watch the room me and 15 other people are standing in change into a forest.

I watch as the walls crumble down to reveal more land. ''What is she do-'' I try to ask but the words cut off as I see animals run in front of me. I feel the world stop as I watch a brune rabbit hop past me. I've never seen an animal in all of my 19 years of life.

Except the one that abused me and my mother just for being different. For me being able to control fire and because my mom gave birth to a monster like me.

I was the cause of her pain, yet she stayed with me until she couldn't anymore. Until I caused her to take her life away.

I feel a hand on my back start to get cold. I snap of the episode I was in and look around. But when I look I silently wish I was still in It. Many eyes are pinning me down, Spectating me. Some with shocked faces, Some fascinated, Some frigented. Frigented at what? I ask myself.

I move away from Tobiases hand to look at Alia. I look into her eyes and the thing that relects from it scares me.

My hands are brightly lit up with colored flames. Red and Yellow flames covers the skin of my hand. Slowly I look up to see everyone still staring at me.

I even see the old blind lady with her head faced towards me. I wish I can disappear

"Everyone Scatter!" The Blond haired man yells and by group the eyes that were once on me looks else where and heads into the forest