Three [Unedited]

It's been almost 4 years since I've slept in a padded bed and it's uncomfortable

It's been almost 4 years since I've slept in a padded bed and it's uncomfortable. I'm not used to sinking into the warm mattress; I'm used to sleeping on the frozen floor that would slowly start to thaw because of my heat.

I get out of bed since I can't sleep and I fix the same old plain gray outfit I had for a chapter of my life. I move my feet--

Left,
Right,
Left,
Right,

Towards the window that has frost building in the corner.

I stare out the window looking for a sight of any movement.

People like you are the reason why the world is ending! God. Why did Jesus make me have a child like you!?

I bring my hand up and I touch the metal bars lining the window. Listening to the sound the bars call out as I drag my hand lazily across it.

The hairs on my are arm immediately rises when I sense movement behind me; I turn around so quickly I stumble but I quickly stabilize myself. My eyes Dilate and It immediately zooms into the corner of the room.

It takes a moment but a second later my eyes let me see the silhouette of a body.

"Who's There?!" I Call Out, The longer I stand here in silence by body temperature starts to rise:I can see colors...

"I said who's there?!" I yell out again. Getting tired of waiting I get bold and I step closer to the silhouette.

As I step closer I see the body of a female

"You're Not safe here" I hear a soft voice say

"Who are you?"

"They're watching you, You're not safe, You need to leave. Soon!" She rushes out before she disappears. Like Literary Disappears, The wind basically picked her up.

"I heard yelling are you okay??" I jump and I turn around to see the face of a young man halfway standing through the opened door.

He's handsome. Golden hair that reflects from the light coming through the window. From what I can see Greenish blue eyes. And Straight teeth

I quickly nod my head "Mhm, Everything's fine sorry for waking you, Goodnigh-- Erm I mean Good Morning" I rush out before closing the door.

I lock the door before I run into the bathroom. I don't turn on the light when I realized most of my body is engulfed in fire.