SIX [Unedited]

[TRIGGER WARNING BELOW⚠️ ]

"We gotta move along so Tobias grab her stuff and lets go'' Alia says moving towards the window that has bars in front of it

Tobias rushes into the big closet grabbing two medium sized bags. I stand there watching them run back and forth. I listen to the sounds of boots stomping on the ground-- Guns cocking-- People whispering.

"Dont let that bitch get away"

"Kill her if you need to! I got more people like her"

I look down when I feel a strong tug on my dress. I turn my head to see Alia staring up at me "Let's go"

I move my legs as she pulls me towards the window-- Bars removed--

"You gotta jump" She tells me as she stares out the window. My eyebrows rise and my eyes wide-Jump?.

"I-I don't know if I can do that" I tell her as I look around the room to notice me and Alia looks like the only ones in here.

"Come in it's not that bad"

"Not that bad?! I can crack my head open!" I rush out at her, my hands shaking softly as my anxiety decides to pay a visit.

"Your not gonna die! Just jump!! Now!!" Alia almost yells at me as I hear the door rattle before hard hits at the door makes the room shake.

I look towards the window then I look towards Alia "If I'm gonna die your going down with me" I tell her as I push her towards the window.

"Whatever Come on" She Yells as she lifts a short leg up and sticks it out the window.

When her other leg it out she tugs at me "Come on!"

I grab her gloved hand tightly and I lift myself up. I cant believe I'm doing this shit!

Me and Alia are sitting side by side on the window seal--Both of us able to fit-- I look down and I almost pee myself.

"Ready?" Alia says looking down at the concrete and dirt below us

I hear a heavy bang before I feel movement behind me and Alia. I see a man lift a gun towards me and Alia before I hear a dark voice say "Kill Them!"

I jump out the window and drag Alia with me.As we fall I suddenly let go of her hand and I go flailing--My legs kicking out and arms swinging above my head-- I yell as I can see the concrete below me get closer. I look at the valley of winter trees, I watch as The thin group of trees get closer and closer.My breathes shorting into pants—As the wind harshly assaults my face

This is how she died—She walked out of my hospital room and right onto the roof...Her words to me before she left my room and walked up the off limit stair case "I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you they way a mother is supposed to" I remember jumping out of bed after I hear yells and shouts—I see something pass my window... watching her fragile body fall gracefully towards the broken up street under us.

Hot tears slip out of my eyes and I feel intense pain near my heart. Fire shooting my body as more and more tears fall rapidly. I dare to look down as I hear a faint but audible thud of my mother's body hitting the concrete.

I hold back the tears burning to excaps. I close my eyes as I can clearly see the ground below me. I silently wait for the feeling of my bones breaking into pieces as I collide with the floor.

But it doesn't come. I open my eyes to see my body inches away from the concrete. My hair hang down from the sides of my head while if I move my nose will be kissing the road.

I lay on the ground and I wonder what happened to me? I was supposed to die! I was going to be with the only person who really cared for me.

A hand grabs my arms lifting me up from the ground before sprinting into the forest of trees. I look down to see that Tobias is the one holding me up. Alia running right next to him. I look down towards where I feel a sense of Coolness against me;Tobias's hand rests against my lower back.

"Come! over here" I hear Alia whisper yell. Tobias turns and follows her.

I stay silent waiting for the sounds of winter animals I always imagined that came out during this time

"The emergency shed" I hear tobias say as he sets me down on the ground. I feet something wet and sloshy under my feet. I must have lost my shoes while I was falling

I watch as Tobias puts numbers into the Almost invisible shed that blends into the blinding white from the snow.

23-09-78 I hear a Click! Before I see Alia push a white door into the darkness